Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9513
The KW background, in a perspective, should be to the user.
I think that users should be able to customize their own background.


I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3071
Yush!



Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9513

There's one...

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


Posted By:
Baby260_1746383 Lock
Baby260_1746383
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 12309
thats cool but kw background is amazing thats mean we are here in kw o-o 


Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13469
i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O


or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink TongueCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9513

"brunostar" wrote:

i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O





or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc
And im sure KW would put default wallpapers for it, but at least have the option to customize it. And I would just stick to one main background that you could change at your profile, just like the profile background. Also, you could change the font of all words if we really wanted this.

I hope the admins think about this.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Member since:
February, 2007
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 27965

"AlphaT" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O











or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc
And im sure KW would put default wallpapers for it, but at least have the option to customize it. And I would just stick to one main background that you could change at your profile, just like the profile background. Also, you could change the font of all words if we really wanted this.

I hope the admins think about this.


Ello Alpha and Im pretty sures we had this before and way back and you could choose the background for the forums.

 I would probably  stay  on the default background  I am lazy about this kind of things but I does like this suggestion for members who want their own background or more choices smile

 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
Member since:
October, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1308
It really is a good idea...

 Sometimes the person who tries to keep everyone happy is the most loneliest person.


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9513

"hugebear" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O











or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc
And im sure KW would put default wallpapers for it, but at least have the option to customize it. And I would just stick to one main background that you could change at your profile, just like the profile background. Also, you could change the font of all words if we really wanted this.

I hope the admins think about this.


Ello Alpha and Im pretty sures we had this before and way back and you could choose the background for the forums.

 I would probably  stay  on the default background  I am lazy about this kind of things but I does like this suggestion for members who want their own background or more choices smile

 
And KW would probably have their default wallpapers for profiles on the background too.
But I know a lot of people would like to have more than bricks to look at, it makes the user feel like the site is more custom and to the person.

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 9513

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Good idea, though this will probably go into empty ears like everything else does that's not suggested by jr. mods.
Maybe a certain "bear" could support me? LOL

I feel like I live in a world made of cardboard, always taking constant care not to break something, to break someone. -


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

농구온라인프로토↑∠↑XX-24H.CoM♥CODE:juJU)≪≪↑↑농구온라인토...

How cute is the person above you?

Over Intellectual Kids Chat

Jokes

Over Intellectual Kids Chat

농구온라인프로토↑∠↑XX-24H.CoM♥CODE:juJU)≪≪↑↑농구온라인토...

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

latest videos