Kw-logo-holiday

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

KW Background

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
The KW background, in a perspective, should be to the user.
I think that users should be able to customize their own background.

By the Mass, thou sayest true. -

KW Background

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Yush!

KW Background

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

There's one...

KW Background

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
thats cool but kw background is amazing thats mean we are here in kw o-o 

KW Background

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar
i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O

or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

KW Background

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

i like this idea, but i think i'd prefer the backgrounds that KW made for like forums and stuff.. though there is one picture i'd love to see everywhere on the site o.O

or like if we could choose a certain picture for each page on Kw... O-o like one for forums, one for chat, one for articles, one for comments, one for profiles.. etc
And im sure KW would put default wallpapers for it, but at least have the option to customize it. And I would just stick to one main background that you could change at your profile, just like the profile background. Also, you could change the font of all words if we really wanted this.

I hope the admins think about this.

KW Background

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

And im sure KW would put default wallpapers for it, but at least have the option to customize it. And I would just stick to one main background that you could change at your profile, just like the profile background. Also, you could change the font of all words if we really wanted this.

Ello Alpha and Im pretty sures we had this before and way back and you could choose the background for the forums.

I would probably  stay  on the default background  I am lazy about this kind of things but I does like this suggestion for members who want their own background or more choices smile

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

KW Background

Posted By:
Shugopoke
Shugopoke
StarStarStarStarStar
It really is a good idea...

♥ Shugopoke ♥ | ♥ Mei ♥
cat revolution

What am I supposed to write here. ...
If you need help, ask. I can't tell if you just act.
If you like to roleplay, roleplay with me. I usually roleplay anime.

From Gawjussgracieex

KW Background

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

"brunostar" wrote:

Ello Alpha and Im pretty sures we had this before and way back and you could choose the background for the forums.

I would probably  stay  on the default background  I am lazy about this kind of things but I does like this suggestion for members who want their own background or more choices smile

And KW would probably have their default wallpapers for profiles on the background too.
But I know a lot of people would like to have more than bricks to look at, it makes the user feel like the site is more custom and to the person.

KW Background

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

Good idea, though this will probably go into empty ears like everything else does that's not suggested by jr. mods.
Maybe a certain "bear" could support me? LOL

← Previous 1

play online games

Hour-of-code-tumb

Codey the troll is lost! Help him avoid obstacles and get back into the computer...

Candy-quest-feature

Your troll is lost! Help it avoid obstacles and get back into the computer.

Fo...

Dragon-dash

Your dragon must return to guard the treasure! Help it gather lost coins and avo...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properties to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be r...

1005_cc_kidz_100x100_vlh

Candy's got her candies into a terrible mess, can you help her to sort them out?

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

_thumb_100x100

Bloons 2 is here! A worthy and awesome sequel at last to our original Bloons gam...

Frostbox_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Should we bring back the death penalty?

Virtual Movie

Making A Movie

Username Change-moved

Off-Topicitous Is Spreading

Should we bring back the death penalty?

latest videos