Back left
Back right

Should There be a Private Chat Feature?

Celebs cartoon
Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Should there be a Private Chat Feature?

What i mean by this is i think there should be a feature where you can chat with up to 8 different friends, so you can have a conversation just between those users, instead of every one seeing what you have to say..

What do you think?

Users in Agreement: 20

Users who Disagree: 1

(Im hoping that if i get at least 5000 in agreement, that the KW staff will consider this.)

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

i agree, but it should be higher than 6


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
I agree. Because everyone know's there is a public chat room on KW, right? I was thinking there should be a private chat room that you can invite your friends to.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Great idea, that would be awesome

You’re not deep. You’re not an intellectual. You’re not an artist. You’re not a critic. You’re not a poet. You just have internet access.

If in doubt, Google.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1458



"brunostar" wrote:


i agree, but it should be higher than 6



^^^^^^
 

~Stars can't shine without darkness~
*******************************************
~I'll take you by the hand and show you a world you can understand~


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"brunostar" wrote:

i agree, but it should be higher than 6


I know....... i'll change it to eight.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:


i agree, but it should be higher than 6


I know....... i'll change it to eight.
12 o-o


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"brunostar" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:




i agree, but it should be higher than 6


I know....... i'll change it to eight.
12 o-o


Look, i know, but the staff may not like that many people..... Lets just try to get it on as a feature, and then we can worry about how many people can get in later.

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 13507

"WizardGirl3311" wrote:



"brunostar" wrote:








"WizardGirl3311" wrote:


















"brunostar" wrote:








i agree, but it should be higher than 6


I know....... i'll change it to eight.
12 o-o


Look, i know, but the staff may not like that many people..... Lets just try to get it on as a feature, and then we can worry about how many people can get in later.
okay T_T


Posted over 4 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"brunostar" wrote:



"WizardGirl3311" wrote:








"brunostar" wrote:


















"WizardGirl3311" wrote:






































"brunostar" wrote:
















i agree, but it should be higher than 6


I know....... i'll change it to eight.
12 o-o


Look, i know, but the staff may not like that many people..... Lets just try to get it on as a feature, and then we can worry about how many people can get in later.
okay T_T


Im sorry......

A signature pic. (Thanks, MechanicWolf!)

No roleplay is quite the same, no matter how many times we use the same plot. Each one presents a new challenge, a new adventure.


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity