Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Fandom Section

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5128
This has gotten suggested a long time ago.  I think it's time to bring it up again.  How about a fandom/shipping section of the forums?  It would take some of the clutter in the forums away and I think it could be a lot of fun for us fangirls.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Fandom Section

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 13139
agreed (:

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink




DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown


Fandom Section

Posted By:
Kirsteeeeen
Kirsteeeeen
Member since:
June, 2013
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6581
I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?

Name

Signature

I Support Equal Rights


Fandom Section

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879
 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 

"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Fandom Section

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5128

"-Kat-" wrote:

 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 



"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:

I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Fandom Section

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 









"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:


I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.


If you are a fan of somebody they are obviously considered a celebrity.

If you are a fan of a song, there's the music section.

If you're a fan of a TV show there is a TV show section. 

ETC.  


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Fandom Section

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
Member since:
May, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 5128

"-Kat-" wrote:

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:


 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 









"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:


I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.


If you are a fan of somebody they are obviously considered a celebrity.

If you are a fan of a song, there's the music section.

If you're a fan of a TV show there is a TV show section. 

ETC.  


Wouldn't it be a lot easier though, if it all got combined into one?   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.


Fandom Section

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879

"Nimsajeay" wrote:



"-Kat-" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:








"-Kat-" wrote:




 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 





















"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:




I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.


If you are a fan of somebody they are obviously considered a celebrity.

If you are a fan of a song, there's the music section.

If you're a fan of a TV show there is a TV show section. 

ETC.  


Wouldn't it be a lot easier though, if it all got combined into one?   


That would be un-necessary. If you really wanted to post about the thing you liked, you'd find the appropriate section to put your thread in, a whole other section for just Fandom is not needed.  


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


Fandom Section

Posted By:
Forever_Or_Never
Forever_Or_Never
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 21


"-Kat-" wrote:




"Nimsajeay" wrote:








"-Kat-" wrote:










"Nimsajeay" wrote:


















"-Kat-" wrote:








 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 













































"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:








I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.


If you are a fan of somebody they are obviously considered a celebrity.

If you are a fan of a song, there's the music section.

If you're a fan of a TV show there is a TV show section. 

ETC.  


Wouldn't it be a lot easier though, if it all got combined into one?   


That would be un-necessary. If you really wanted to post about the thing you liked, you'd find the appropriate section to put your thread in, a whole other section for just Fandom is not needed.  

yeah but what about shipping and otps and stuff, there's not a forum for Johnlock, drarry, destiel.. Etc

After all, to the well-organized mind, death is but the next great adventure.  ~J.K. Rowling


Fandom Section

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 14879

"Forever_Or_Never" wrote:







"-Kat-" wrote:










"Nimsajeay" wrote:


















"-Kat-" wrote:






















"Nimsajeay" wrote:






































"-Kat-" wrote:
















 I genuinely cannot see any "clutter" about shipping in any of the sections. 





























































































"Kirsteeeeen" wrote:
















I thought that kind of stuff would go under the Celebs forum already?


This ^^ We have a celebs section for a reason. 


Fandoms don't always have to about celebrities you know.


If you are a fan of somebody they are obviously considered a celebrity.

If you are a fan of a song, there's the music section.

If you're a fan of a TV show there is a TV show section. 

ETC.  


Wouldn't it be a lot easier though, if it all got combined into one?   


That would be un-necessary. If you really wanted to post about the thing you liked, you'd find the appropriate section to put your thread in, a whole other section for just Fandom is not needed.  

yeah but what about shipping and otps and stuff, there's not a forum for Johnlock, drarry, destiel.. Etc


Sherlock is a TV show, so it would be put there.
Harry Potter is a Movie, so it'd be put in Movies.
Supernatural is also a TV show, so put it there.  


kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!


← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

FAV SUBJECTS

Lets all lie!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Its a never ending game!

ThE WoRd GaMe

FAV SUBJECTS

latest videos