Back left
Back right
Posted about 2 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think it would be really cool if on the forums there was a blog section, almost like a diary for users, to just make entries in and people could follow the blog and comment on stuff. Not like the blog widget we have now, but an actual forum. I feel as though it would be better. 

Minion Love

Posted 11 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I know this is old but it sounds awesome.

` ` Yo, you, bullet proof and black like a funeral, the world around is burning but we're so cold, ` `
` ` It's the few, the proud, and the emotional.
` `

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

It so does.

The stories I can write based on the fear of you.. Is this imagination good or bad?

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
There's already a blog thing on profiles, plus the poems/story part of the forums AND if there's a bad part of your life you wanna write about, there's the Dear Dish It part of the forums, I just don't see why we'd need it-

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
It sounds cool but​ you can start any forum thread where you can write your blogs . There is a blog section in our profile and that's required so making another blog section in the forums might create confusion on where to post your blogs .

My journey on kW - Jan 2014 - Oct 2017

This is Nashita (@brilliantstudent) , thank you kW for an amazing experience . My good wishes to all my friends . I am looking forward for more amazing things to come in life . I wish all of you , All the very best !

Posted 10 months ago

Posted By:

Thumb

Then if everyone wants it that way, why doesn't the staff just do an update for the profile blog thing in which all the above features can be added? Pluss, why can't we tag people and post emojis there? This is what I think.

The stories I can write based on the fear of you.. Is this imagination good or bad?

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity