Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
If you have a new idea for KW this should be the place to put it. Hawkery can check here often to see any new ideas, so put it here, and it won't be missed. Cody Corperations© All Rights Reserved™

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
We should have all our ideas put here. Tongue Out

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
XxStrify_SupportxX
XxStrify_SupportxX
StarStarStarStarStar
We should be able to make some comments private. [: Sometimes, I really want to keep a comment, but the person tells me to delete it... It's hard deleting it. D:

Through sadness you have taught us
To be one with the crowd
[...]
We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
I'll raise my heart and say

I won't believe this lie
We know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you see
This is our sweet blasphemy

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
StarStarStarStar
I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

Signatures Are Lame...
Oh, wait a second... Frustrated

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar

"XxStrify_SupportxX" wrote:

We should be able to make some comments private. [: Sometimes, I really want to keep a comment, but the person tells me to delete it... It's hard deleting it. D:
I agree. I also think that we should be able to upload other things to groups, like videos. The groups need some new features, thay have been neglected. Frown

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Jessica.Loves.Youu-" wrote:

I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

That would be good! I think there should be a post at the top of your profile or group or video that says it is still pending approval. Sometimes I have no idea if others can see it. Frown You should also be able to edit what notifications you get, kind of like you can with privacy and stuff... Tongue Out

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
StarStarStarStar

"dropitpop393" wrote:

That would be good! I think there should be a post at the top of your profile or group or video that says it is still pending approval. Sometimes I have no idea if others can see it. Frown You should also be able to edit what notifications you get, kind of like you can with privacy and stuff... Tongue Out

Yeah! Ugh, I had something else to, I forgotteddd D:

Signatures Are Lame...

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar

"dropitpop393" wrote:

Yeah! Ugh, I had something else to, I forgotteddd D:

Thats why i want people to post there ideas when they think of them. Making it easyer to post an idea encourages people to put there idea out there for Hawkery. smile

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-
StarStarStarStar
Also, we should have albums for photos to be separated. Sometimes I don't like having all my pictures in one place!

Signatures Are Lame...

New Ideas For KW!

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084
StarStarStarStarStar
Yea, it would be nice to sort them into folders/albums. smile

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Whos your fictional book character crush?

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

latest videos