x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11
Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
If you have a new idea for KW this should be the place to put it. Hawkery can check here often to see any new ideas, so put it here, and it won't be missed. Cody Corperations© All Rights Reserved™

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
We should have all our ideas put here. Tongue Out

Posted By:
XxStrify_SupportxX_1412364 Lock
XxStrify_SupportxX_1412364
Member since:
January 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2070
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
We should be able to make some comments private. [: Sometimes, I really want to keep a comment, but the person tells me to delete it... It's hard deleting it. D:

Through sadness you have taught us
To be one with the crowd
[...]
We are young and we are strong
Through strength in self we become
Something more than they can be
I'll raise my heart and say

I won't believe this lie
We know there's something more inside
When darkness is all you see
This is our sweet blasphemy


Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699 Lock
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 732
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

Signatures Are Lame...
Oh, wait a second... Frustrated


Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"XxStrify_SupportxX" wrote:

We should be able to make some comments private. [: Sometimes, I really want to keep a comment, but the person tells me to delete it... It's hard deleting it. D:
I agree. I also think that we should be able to upload other things to groups, like videos. The groups need some new features, thay have been neglected. Frown

Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"-Jessica.Loves.Youu-" wrote:

I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

That would be good! I think there should be a post at the top of your profile or group or video that says it is still pending approval. Sometimes I have no idea if others can see it. Frown You should also be able to edit what notifications you get, kind of like you can with privacy and stuff... Tongue Out

Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699 Lock
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 732
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"dropitpop393" wrote:

"-Jessica.Loves.Youu-" wrote:

I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

That would be good! I think there should be a post at the top of your profile or group or video that says it is still pending approval. Sometimes I have no idea if others can see it. Frown You should also be able to edit what notifications you get, kind of like you can with privacy and stuff... Tongue Out

Yeah! Ugh, I had something else to, I forgotteddd D:

Signatures Are Lame...
Oh, wait a second... Frustrated


Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"-Jessica.Loves.Youu-" wrote:

"dropitpop393" wrote:

"-Jessica.Loves.Youu-" wrote:

I think there should be alerts or something when someone posts on your post.. Just like when you are informed you have a friend request or comment. This would be helpful especially for RPs, so you don't have to go back to the boards every single time you need to check if someone posted... It could say something like "Someone has posted on "(Name of post)".

That would be good! I think there should be a post at the top of your profile or group or video that says it is still pending approval. Sometimes I have no idea if others can see it. Frown You should also be able to edit what notifications you get, kind of like you can with privacy and stuff... Tongue Out

Yeah! Ugh, I had something else to, I forgotteddd D:

Thats why i want people to post there ideas when they think of them. Making it easyer to post an idea encourages people to put there idea out there for Hawkery. smile

Posted By:
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699 Lock
-Jessica.Loves.Youu-_1382699
Member since:
November 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 732
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
Also, we should have albums for photos to be separated. Sometimes I don't like having all my pictures in one place!

Signatures Are Lame...
Oh, wait a second... Frustrated


Posted By:
dropitpop393_1347084 Lock
dropitpop393_1347084
Member since:
September 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1597
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
Yea, it would be nice to sort them into folders/albums. smile

← Previous 1 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Latest Forum Posts

The yes and no game

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

What do I get my BEST FRIEND for her birth...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games