Lock

"ambermario321" wrote:

how do u close ur account?
comment/emale a admin to close your account

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock
Please tell me how to Delete my account. And the steps of how to as soon as possible please. Thank you

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Makks1999" wrote:

Please tell me how to Delete my account. And the steps of how to as soon as possible please. Thank you
ask the mods to

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

My suggestion is to let people start new threads. And if you can, will someone tell me how?

Travel is fatal to prejudice, bigotry, and narrow-mindedness. – Mark Twain

Traveling is a brutality. It forces you to trust strangers and to lose sight of all that familiar comfort of home and friends. You are constantly off balance. Nothing is yours except the essential things – air, sleep, dreams, the sea, the sky." - Cesare Pavese

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

How do you make font big/color in signature? I have tried the [fontcolor=color] [/font]. Please help!

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
How do I post a new thread/start a new topic?

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

Go to the appropriate forum, then you will see a red button to push and then you create a title and then the comments part. ;D The red button says POST HERE.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"-Allie-" wrote:

Go to the appropriate forum, then you will see a red button to push and then you create a title and then the comments part. ;D The red button says POST HERE.
Thank you!!! Big Grin

↑ written like a boss xD

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I have a iPhone nd it wont let me change my profile pic how do I change it?!?!?!?!?

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

"mz.swaggin-nile" wrote:

I have a iPhone nd it wont let me change my profile pic how do I change it?!?!?!?!?
I think you'd have to go onto a computer or laptop to do that, I don't think there's an iPhone version of KW. o:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity