Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

KW Frequently Asked Questions

Posted By:
Non-Sane
Non-Sane
StarStarStarStarStar

"jamiiex3" wrote:

how do you put a picture under your signature or comment?
You have to upload the picture into an album in the "Pictures" section and then, once it's been approved, there will be a button underneath it that says "Embedded code". If you copy the code, you can paste it in the signature section, and it should appear. :3

Hello world,
I'm your wild girl.

Posted By:
jamiiex3
jamiiex3
StarStarStarStar

"Non-Sane" wrote:

"jamiiex3" wrote:

how do you put a picture under your signature or comment?
You have to upload the picture into an album in the "Pictures" section and then, once it's been approved, there will be a button underneath it that says "Embedded code". If you copy the code, you can paste it in the signature section, and it should appear. :3
ok thankyouuu! lol

- jamiiee; ♥

Posted By:
Tbrezz
Tbrezz
Star
You o that by coping a pic and going to your signature and paste it...then click save changes!

Brezzy

Posted By:
ferosvika
ferosvika
StarStar

"James" wrote:

We want to know what the most frequently asked question is by users on Kidzworld. Here are a few I see quite often. Please feel free to add some we missed. 1) How do I change my profile picture? 2) How do I change my background? 3) How do I change my user name? 4) How do I change my age? 5) How do I change my location? 6) How do I add friends 7) Why aren’t my pictures approved? 8 Why can’t I chat? Cant access chat 9) How do I change my privacy? 10) How do I add/change widgets? 11) What is a widget? 12) Where are my pictures? 13) How do I move my comments box? 14) How do I add music? 15) How do I upload videos? 16) How old are Kidworld users? 17) How long do I get banned for?
18. How do I change my birthday?

Hey Big Grin
my name is Vika,im 13 years old.im opened smile please add me as ur friend Big Grin thankyou~

Posted By:
footballrule
footballrule
Star
i Think That Kidsworld Is To Overcrowed Maybe Spead them out a bit

I hate it when someone turns the lights on while I`m asleep. And I`m all like (o___-)

I

Posted By:
Pingping963 Lock
Pingping963
StarStarStarStarStar

"James" wrote:

We want to know what the most frequently asked question is by users on Kidzworld. Here are a few I see quite often. Please feel free to add some we missed. 1) How do I change my profile picture? 2) How do I change my background? 3) How do I change my user name? 4) How do I change my age? 5) How do I change my location? 6) How do I add friends 7) Why aren’t my pictures approved? 8 Why can’t I chat? Cant access chat 9) How do I change my privacy? 10) How do I add/change widgets? 11) What is a widget? 12) Where are my pictures? 13) How do I move my comments box? 14) How do I add music? 15) How do I upload videos? 16) How old are Kidworld users? 17) How long do I get banned for?
1Cool Why won't it let me upload certain videos?

Lyric.Sydney.Arriona.Shreya.Kurt.Ammaarah.Stanlee.I need you guys in my life. I love you. ♥

My nickname from Huge is MunchingNoodles!!

Be careful, I bite.

Posted By:
hyo yeon Lock
hyo yeon
Star
how do i change my age and place i mean location?

Posted By:
hyo yeon Lock
hyo yeon
Star
how do i change my age and location?

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
You cant as all of those items were confirmed when you registered for Kidzworld.

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
hyo yeon Lock
hyo yeon
Star
so that mean you can't change it

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Words That Start With 'S'

Words that start with A