Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
StarStar
I think that kidzwold needs a mobile site/ app. If you're going to cater to the older age group, then we need a way to check or comments, board posts, and friends request. -Funnypants

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar
You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D

Oh~

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oh~

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated
OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.

Oh~

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.
hahaha ok

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
We are working on making KW competely accessible from your mobile phone - cell phone here in North America. It will likely be done in August.

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
StarStar
Woo Hoo! Thanks!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

latest forum posts

How much battery has you got right now?

Thank You!

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

How much battery has you got right now?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

BOMB! (Game)

awnser the question the person above you asks

BOMB! (Game)

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

latest videos