Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
StarStar
I think that kidzwold needs a mobile site/ app. If you're going to cater to the older age group, then we need a way to check or comments, board posts, and friends request. -Funnypants

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar
You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D

Oh~

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oh~

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
StarStarStarStar

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated
OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.

Oh~

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
StarStarStarStarStar

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.
hahaha ok

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
StarStarStarStar
We are working on making KW competely accessible from your mobile phone - cell phone here in North America. It will likely be done in August.

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!

Mobile Kidzworld

Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
StarStar
Woo Hoo! Thanks!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Colts

We the Kidz

Describe the profile pic above you

Describe the profile pic above you

We the Kidz

latest videos