x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
I think that kidzwold needs a mobile site/ app. If you're going to cater to the older age group, then we need a way to check or comments, board posts, and friends request. -Funnypants

Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3948
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫


Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 989
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D

Oh~


Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3948
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫


Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 989
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.
I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Oh~


Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3948
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.
I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫


Posted By:
-100%_Cindy
-100%_Cindy
Member since:
June 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 989
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.
I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated
OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.

Oh~


Posted By:
VeRoRuBy97 Lock
VeRoRuBy97
Member since:
March 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 3948
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

"-100%_Cindy" wrote:

"VeRoRuBy97" wrote:

You can use it on your phone, thats what I do.
Yeah. You can get on the internet on your phone and just go there. Though I prefer to use the computer. ;D
Yeah, me too, though when I can't use the computer I use my phone.
I don't have internet on my phone so I use the computers. I have like 4 computers in my house. 3 laptops and a regular computer. Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin
Lucky I only have one computer, plus my phone, but I can't use my internet phone any more because I went over the limit. Frustrated
OOOOOOH. .-. Don't ask why I just did that .-.
hahaha ok

Now Romeo and Juliet, bet they could never feel the way we felt, Bonnie and Clyde, never had to hide like we do... ♫♫♫

And I like to use the word Dude, as a noun, as an adverb, or an adjective....♫♫♫

Word on the street, you got something to show me, Magical, colorful. full of Mr. Mystery.....♫♫♫


Posted By:
allen
allen
Admin
Member since:
February 2001
Status:
Offline

Posts: 667
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
We are working on making KW competely accessible from your mobile phone - cell phone here in North America. It will likely be done in August.

How many of your real world friends have you invited to KW today??? Get bizzy!


Posted By:
funnypants_1302860 Lock
funnypants_1302860
Member since:
July 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 22
StarStar
Posted about 6 years ago
Woo Hoo! Thanks!

← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

last one to say 'summer" wins!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

how do eggs leave the motorway?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

What animal are you scared of?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?

What animal are you scared of?

Your Chinese Zodiac Animal?

VERY IMPORTANT QUESTION!!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games