Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Fed Up.

Posted By:
1flowergirl1
1flowergirl1
StarStarStarStarStar
Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???

(: Getting hurt is just in the process to finding
Someone to love, you know who's good for you or not.

Fed Up.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???
Maybe one of them isn't trustworthy and probably did or they probably gave someone else your pass.This is why kw doesn't allow people to give out their pass because of that.If i were you i would change your pass and never give out again because that might happen to you again.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥

Fed Up.

Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles

Fed Up.

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles
This ^^

centipede

Fed Up.

Posted By:
sam8224
sam8224
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Damaged" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

This ^^
*nods*

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny

Fed Up.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

agreed

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

Fed Up.

Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock
Rock_chick12
StarStarStarStarStar

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Maybe one of them isn't trustworthy and probably did or they probably gave someone else your pass.This is why kw doesn't allow people to give out their pass because of that.If i were you i would change your pass and never give out again because that might happen to you again.
That ^^ If you want someone to hack you just tell them to say the paragraph and you put it in your bio. Don't give out your pαsswσrd. I highly recommend you change your pαsswσrd immediately. smile

If you read this you lose the game.

Fed Up.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"mainmuffin" wrote:

lalalalaaaa
????

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

Fed Up.

Posted By:
-StephanieHeartsYew.
-StephanieHeartsYew.
StarStarStarStarStar
Its Very Difficult To Catch Or Even Know Who Hacked You. Sometimes They Could Accidentally Slip You Pass To Other People. Even Though I love When People Hack You, Like Give You A Little Not On How Great you Are, I change My Pass Every time. Like when the last person hacked me my pass used to be cookies. but i changed after they went on their account. I make sure i keep it safe.

Fed Up.

Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
StarStarStarStarStar

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

That ^^ If you want someone to hack you just tell them to say the paragraph and you put it in your bio. Don't give out your pαsswσrd. I highly recommend you change your pαsswσrd immediately. smile
Exactly^^ 1flowergirl1 don't EVER give out your pass to someone else ever again because not everyone on kw is trustworthy.

♥ChristineLovesYeww♥

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Pancakes Or Waffles

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Pancakes Or Waffles

Bacon Or Sausage

Favorite Hits

latest videos