x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends ff8c072dd79a91c1300f032d674241a8d64367100ffb1f25fa3f9bec4a05319f
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

Fed Up.

← Previous 1 3
Posted By:
1flowergirl1
1flowergirl1
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1521
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???

(: Getting hurt is just in the process to finding
Someone to love, you know who's good for you or not.


Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7520
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???
Maybe one of them isn't trustworthy and probably did or they probably gave someone else your pass.This is why kw doesn't allow people to give out their pass because of that.If i were you i would change your pass and never give out again because that might happen to you again.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted By:
metallicagirl21
metallicagirl21
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Status:
Offline

Posts: 12930
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles

Posted By:
-Damaged
-Damaged
Junior Mod
Member since:
March 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6141
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles
This ^^

centipede


Posted By:
sam8224
sam8224
Member since:
July 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 9562
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"-Damaged" wrote:

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles
This ^^
*nods*

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny


Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7520
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"metallicagirl21" wrote:

Don't EVER give out your pass. Ever. Be sure to change it right now, then contact the mods and they may be able to find out who hacked you. Usernames of admins: James, jordanachilles, allenachilles
agreed




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted By:
Rock_chick12 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Rock_chick12
Member since:
May 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7149
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???
Maybe one of them isn't trustworthy and probably did or they probably gave someone else your pass.This is why kw doesn't allow people to give out their pass because of that.If i were you i would change your pass and never give out again because that might happen to you again.
That ^^ If you want someone to hack you just tell them to say the paragraph and you put it in your bio. Don't give out your pαsswσrd. I highly recommend you change your pαsswσrd immediately. smile

If you read this you lose the game.


Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7520
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"mainmuffin" wrote:

lalalalaaaa
????




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


Posted By:
-StephanieHeartsYew._1832319 Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
-StephanieHeartsYew._1832319
Member since:
July 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1043
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago
Its Very Difficult To Catch Or Even Know Who Hacked You. Sometimes They Could Accidentally Slip You Pass To Other People. Even Though I love When People Hack You, Like Give You A Little Not On How Great you Are, I change My Pass Every time. Like when the last person hacked me my pass used to be cookies. but i changed after they went on their account. I make sure i keep it safe.


Posted By:
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥ Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
Member since:
April 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7520
Star 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1eStar 771721baa52164faab3e80914eb3e8e418513288f39d7ccffd0d5c4f8d045d1e
Posted over 5 years ago

"Rock_chick12" wrote:

"♥ChristineLovesYeww♥" wrote:

"1flowergirl1" wrote:

Someone has hacked me, deleted my profile, changed all the colors in my profile and thread, and Im upset! What do I do? I gave only 2 people my pass... and they are trustworthy so what happened???
Maybe one of them isn't trustworthy and probably did or they probably gave someone else your pass.This is why kw doesn't allow people to give out their pass because of that.If i were you i would change your pass and never give out again because that might happen to you again.
That ^^ If you want someone to hack you just tell them to say the paragraph and you put it in your bio. Don't give out your pαsswσrd. I highly recommend you change your pαsswσrd immediately. smile
Exactly^^ 1flowergirl1 don't EVER give out your pass to someone else ever again because not everyone on kw is trustworthy.




♥ChristineLovesYeww♥
♥I'm Not Your Normal Ordinary Teenage Girl.I'm Imperfect And Proud Of It♥


← Previous 1 3

Latest Forum Posts

Pop-up Ads

The person below me

Pop-up Ads

Pop-up Ads

The person below me

The person below me

The person below me

The movie start with the letter A

The movie start with the letter A

+ 2017, What Are You Listening to Right Now?

Latest Videos

Play Online Games