Kw-halloween-logo-small

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Yeah, how do I change my age?

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
I accidently put in 2003 instead of 2002.. But, I don't know how to change it, Any help? Confused

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
heymonday1200
heymonday1200
StarStarStarStarStar
you cant change it sorry

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"heymonday1200" wrote:

you cant change it sorry
Then... How do I "get" it changed?

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
BoMBoMKaBaBomB
BoMBoMKaBaBomB
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"heymonday1200" wrote:

you cant change it sorry
Say Open Sesame 13 Times

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"heymonday1200" wrote:

you cant change it sorry
Say Open Sesame 13 Times
Okay, dude, seriously... I don't need anyone joking, or making unnessacery post on here. Either say something useful, or don't post.

Posted By:
BoMBoMKaBaBomB
BoMBoMKaBaBomB
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"heymonday1200" wrote:

you cant change it sorry
Say Open Sesame 13 Times
Okay, dude, seriously... I don't need anyone joking, or making unnessacery post on here. Either say something useful, or don't post.
How Do You Know It's A Joke? Have You Try It Yet ?

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"BoMBoMKaBaBomB" wrote:

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

"heymonday1200" wrote:

you cant change it sorry
Say Open Sesame 13 Times
How Do You Know It's A Joke? Have You Try It Yet ?
If it were true, people would've said it all ready. So please, don't go stalking my board with randomness, and off-topictious.

Posted By:
ChocolateLab
ChocolateLab
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You can talk to Jordan about it. Simply ask nicely for her to change your birthdate and she'll change it for you. [:

"Right now there's a war between the vanities, but all I see is you and me. The fight for you is all I’ve ever known, so come home."

Junior Mod!

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar

"ChocolateLab" wrote:

You can talk to Jordan about it. Simply ask nicely for her to change your birthdate and she'll change it for you. [:
She isn't on.

Posted By:
Alexandria145
Alexandria145
StarStarStar
what you can change your age?

I Love My LoLo

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

Help! Help! Help!

latest videos