Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar
Do you think KW should get rid of the "Who's Online Now?" box? I think they should because it is annoying getting random n00b requests when your in it. Keep It or Get Rid Of It?

♥~Karri+Shifa = Karriifa~♥

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Keep it. It's a great resource for new people to meet and make new friends. People seem to get annoyed by it though, so maybe a way of disabling yourself from going in it would be good.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
Claire552_1853842 Lock
Claire552_1853842
StarStarStarStar
Keep it. You don't have to accept everybody who sends you a request. You're allowed to "reject" too, you know?

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go. ■

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
RoroSwag12
RoroSwag12
StarStarStarStar
I think they should keep it,it gives people the opportunity to meet new people,I do it all the time.

#YMCMB

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar

"Claire552" wrote:

Keep it. You don't have to accept everybody who sends you a request. You're allowed to "reject" too, you know?
I know. Just about every time I reject them they resend them. It's annoying and right now I have 90 friend requests.

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
Claire552_1853842 Lock
Claire552_1853842
StarStarStarStar

"funlover14" wrote:

"Claire552" wrote:

I know. Just about every time I reject them they resend them. It's annoying and right now I have 90 friend requests.
Yeah I know, same. In fact, I have 91 requests and I don't feel like accepting or rejecting right now.

Giving up doesn't always mean you are weak. Sometimes it just means you are strong enough to let go. ■

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Keep it. But their should be a button to not go their. But i love being on it.

I'm not active much. I take a few visits now and then. So, nobody remembers me anymore. Tongue Out

I love anime! Big Grin

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
funlover14 Lock
funlover14
StarStarStarStarStar

"Claire552" wrote:

"funlover14" wrote:

"Claire552" wrote:

Yeah I know, same. In fact, I have 91 requests and I don't feel like accepting or rejecting right now.
I know people on here that have a few hundred and don't accept or reject them.  @Gracie: I agree. That's a really good idea! That way only people who choose to be there can be in the box. Grin

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
No, keep it. It's a great way to make friends. Is it really that hard to deny their request?

"Who's Online Now?" Box

Posted By:
SelenaGomezForever
SelenaGomezForever
StarStarStarStarStar
I think you should keep it. (;

boom gone, yeah we move on
even if we try to forget, love will remember..

← Previous 1 3 4 5

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

YO MAMA JOKES START HERE

Bollywood For Indians

How many languages can you speak?

why mum knows everthing?

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

This or That??