Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558
This is another one of my random ideas. Ok, so I was thinking that the admins could choose about 20 users that would be elegable for a Jr. Mod and then KW could vote for how ever many is gonna be accepted. And if the Admins don't agree with the votes, they can do a re-vote, without those canadates. So, it's like an election and it'll be better because the users would be more comfrtable with Jr. Mods that they want to be. And, of course, if their a canadate they can't vote. Duh :3

Oh, Sheldon (:


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4178
People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome
Member since:
May, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 17213

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.

Hello. I am Zack. What do you want to know about me? I'm just a regular old user who isn't quite active anymore. If you see this either I am on a visit or back for good.


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age  restriction to vote. I don't know.

Oh, Sheldon (:


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4178

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age  restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion. 

Oh, Sheldon (:


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4178

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion. 
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.

Oh, Sheldon (:


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
KaylaSweet
KaylaSweet
Member since:
May, 2009
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4178

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.
Maybe I'm not completely understanding you. You say if the mods would rather have someone else other than the person who was voted for, they can pick who they want. If they've already decided who'd they would rather have, there's no point of even having the vote.


An Idea About Jr. Mods

Posted By:
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
-LyndseyEatsRainbows-
Member since:
November, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 2558

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.
Maybe I'm not completely understanding you. You say if the mods would rather have someone else other than the person who was voted for, they can pick who they want. If they've already decided who'd they would rather have, there's no point of even having the vote.
No, they make the decision, we just tell them who we would like to have as one. They might be against that person and not choose them. And I'm saying if they are in favor of my idea they might use it in the future for when they're adding new jr. mods. You're confusing yourself.

Oh, Sheldon (:


← Previous 1 3 4 5 6

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

CREATE A SONG

last one to say ice age wins!!!!!-moved

is the above user your friend?-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Words! + Names! that start with an A

is the above user your friend?-moved

latest videos