×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
This is another one of my random ideas. Ok, so I was thinking that the admins could choose about 20 users that would be elegable for a Jr. Mod and then KW could vote for how ever many is gonna be accepted. And if the Admins don't agree with the votes, they can do a re-vote, without those canadates. So, it's like an election and it'll be better because the users would be more comfrtable with Jr. Mods that they want to be. And, of course, if their a canadate they can't vote. Duh :3

Oh, Sheldon (:


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.

"Don't cry because its over, smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age  restriction to vote. I don't know.

Oh, Sheldon (:


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age  restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion. 

Oh, Sheldon (:


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion. 
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.

Oh, Sheldon (:


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.
Maybe I'm not completely understanding you. You say if the mods would rather have someone else other than the person who was voted for, they can pick who they want. If they've already decided who'd they would rather have, there's no point of even having the vote.


Posted about 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

"-LyndseyEatsRainbows-" wrote:

"KaylaSweet" wrote:

People would just vote for their friends. And just because that person is your friend, doesn't mean they would be a good junior mod. I don't really agree with the whole voting thing.
People on this site are at least mature enough to vote for reliable people. And maybe their should be an age restriction to vote. I don't know.
LOL, no they aren't.
Lemme rephrase this. The users would vote just to give the admins an example on who they want, but the admins make the real decision. If someone, lets say, Dude Number 1 won the vote but Allen wants Dude Number 2 to be the junior mod, he makes the real desicion.
If the mods have already decided who they want to be the junior mod, then what's the point of us voting?
If they haven't decided yet, or if they might want to do it in the future.
Maybe I'm not completely understanding you. You say if the mods would rather have someone else other than the person who was voted for, they can pick who they want. If they've already decided who'd they would rather have, there's no point of even having the vote.
No, they make the decision, we just tell them who we would like to have as one. They might be against that person and not choose them. And I'm saying if they are in favor of my idea they might use it in the future for when they're adding new jr. mods. You're confusing yourself.

Oh, Sheldon (:


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

Have you ever dated someone... in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by Kaori_46
Have you ever dated someone... in Boyfriend and Girlfriend Issues posted by Kaori_46
Question. in Girls Only posted by Antislater
Your favorite lipstick color? in Girls Only posted by Antislater
How do I get a boyfriend in Girls Only posted by Antislater
Gay marriage: OK or not?? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
my father has a girlfriend in Girls Only posted by Antislater
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by DreamsAndDaisies
Glow in the Dark Bouncy Eggs!! in Random posted by eeta
When Stars Align // Limited... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Experimentations! [For anyo... in Fantasy posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Dreams of Estorra (Manageme... in Fantasy posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
☆ Gaia ☆ Remake- Open, ATJ,... in Fantasy posted by ThePaleWalker636
Crystalization [Ask to join... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Fragments [INDIGO LEAGUE!] ... in Private Roleplay posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
What is Your Religion? in Express Your Faith posted by Kittyrainbow
How are you wearing your ha... in Style posted by Happy04
The person below me in Forum Games posted by rainbowpoptart
// The Shrooma Shrooma Soci... in General Roleplays posted by AnnaOfExquizurd
Glow in the Dark Bouncy Eggs!! in Random posted by eeta
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What's your Zodiac sign? in Say Anything posted by Weeboo
Life is boring in Say Anything posted by Selenagomezlu
Are you dealing with a troll? in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by Abbergrl
Would u date the person abo... in Random posted by garlicbread
Slime in Random posted by PomPomzy
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by InnaRose
Find your birthday twin! Wh... in Say Anything posted by Happy04