×
Back left
Back right

I think Kidzworld should have....

Celebs cartoon
Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
a FORUM SEARCH BAR! Sometimes you're looking through the forums and you can't find anything good. So if they put a search bar in every forum topic, it'd be much more convenient. And, people could add tags when they post their forums so you can search it up!

U DON'T LIKE? U DIE!:
FMA Family Photo!
Konata!
ZELDA (WITH MY NAME)


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
a place u can give out phone numbers cause i have bff on here that i really like to know more about

gottaluvlife Y.O.L.O smile


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

There is one. At the top of the page it says "Search" If you type in something it will pull up groups, articles and forum posts for you.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"summaluva98" wrote:

a place u can give out phone numbers cause i have bff on here that i really like to know more about
That is never going to happen hahah

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
i know just putting it out there smile

gottaluvlife Y.O.L.O smile


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

a FORUM SEARCH BAR! Sometimes you're looking through the forums and you can't find anything good. So if they put a search bar in every forum topic, it'd be much more convenient. And, people could add tags when they post their forums so you can search it up!
Too complicated in my mind..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"summaluva98" wrote:

a place u can give out phone numbers cause i have bff on here that i really like to know more about
...good luck with that..

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Storm1232" wrote:

"Cartoonstationary" wrote:

a FORUM SEARCH BAR! Sometimes you're looking through the forums and you can't find anything good. So if they put a search bar in every forum topic, it'd be much more convenient. And, people could add tags when they post their forums so you can search it up!
Too complicated in my mind..
*uses imaginary like button*

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7276

"summaluva98" wrote:

a place u can give out phone numbers cause i have bff on here that i really like to know more about
Aweeee I'm really sorry, but thats not safe.

Potato

I Support Equal Rights  


Posted almost 6 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
I think the mods are lovely (:

"So believe you're who you are. And stay in character. But at the end of the day, the trees all get wheeled away. And you'll be standing alone on a well-lit stage."
♫♫♫♫♫♫♫♫


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity