Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
rane22
rane22
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1153
I have no idea what they are and what your suppossed to write in them. Please help!

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4853
You don't have to write blogs. They basically let you write what happens on your day to day life. If there's anything new, or write about your opinions on things


Posted By:
rane22
rane22
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1153
Ohhhhhhhhh! Ok! Wink thanks!

♥Piper♥
Hi! I'm piper. Comment me if you have any questions. I'm sadly not a junior mod, but I'm working on it Big Grin


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15667
It's like a place for you to vent your problems and opinions on things, you don't have to use them, and it's like having a diary, you either do or you don't. :3 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 4853
^.^ No problem


Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 376
thought it was short for web log, which is a special form of log made from spider webs that engineers use to build stuff because of its exceptional strength and weather proofing capabilities.

so i sais 'super collider? i just met her'

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15667

"not_raph" wrote:

thought it was short for web log, which is a special form of log made from spider webs that engineers use to build stuff because of its exceptional strength and weather proofing capabilities.
You could say that, but not a lot of people would understand anything of what you said. ;D  Jk, but seriously, USE SHORTER WORDS ;_;

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 376

"-Kat-" wrote:

"not_raph" wrote:

thought it was short for web log, which is a special form of log made from spider webs that engineers use to build stuff because of its exceptional strength and weather proofing capabilities.
You could say that, but not a lot of people would understand anything of what you said. ;D  Jk, but seriously, USE SHORTER WORDS ;_;
suppose "because" can be changed to "due to", "exceptional" to "very good" but don't really know how to shorten it some more.

so i sais 'super collider? i just met her'

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Member since:
April, 2011
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Online
Posts: 15667

"not_raph" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"not_raph" wrote:

thought it was short for web log, which is a special form of log made from spider webs that engineers use to build stuff because of its exceptional strength and weather proofing capabilities.
You could say that, but not a lot of people would understand anything of what you said. ;D  Jk, but seriously, USE SHORTER WORDS ;_;
suppose "because" can be changed to "due to", "exceptional" to "very good" but don't really know how to shorten it some more.
Y U A GRAMMARFANATIC ;_;

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted By:
not_raph
not_raph
Member since:
April, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 376

"-Kat-" wrote:

"not_raph" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

"not_raph" wrote:

thought it was short for web log, which is a special form of log made from spider webs that engineers use to build stuff because of its exceptional strength and weather proofing capabilities.
You could say that, but not a lot of people would understand anything of what you said. ;D  Jk, but seriously, USE SHORTER WORDS ;_;
suppose "because" can be changed to "due to", "exceptional" to "very good" but don't really know how to shorten it some more.
Y U A GRAMMARFANATIC ;_;
bcoz i r oteestik

so i sais 'super collider? i just met her'

I am a timeless chorus.
Join your voice with mine,
and sing victory everlasting.


← Previous 1

play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to say "Pizza" wins! :)

Pierce the Veil vs. Sleeping With Sirens

My Chemical Romance Anyone?

Name A Drink Without an "E"

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Close Your Eyes And Type Eleven Random Keys!!

Find ur b-day twin!

Whats your fav song of Taylor Swift?

Are you a good user?

2016 Presidential race

latest videos