Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I think that in the Celebrity RP. section, KW. should not say 'create your own celebrity' in the description.  It causes a lot of threads that say things like 'Create a celebrity' and you fill out a form to make a celeb but it's not a RP.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
CapnJack
CapnJack
StarStarStarStar
If the thread isnt killing anyone, I dont see a problem with it.

Kidzworld keeps deleting my signature.

Dumbest guy on KW, right here(;

Swag > intelligence

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"CapnJack" wrote:

If the thread isnt killing anyone, I dont see a problem with it.
Yeah, but it does clog up the forums a bit for roleplayers.  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
You have a good point, maybe the admins will consider it but for now just tell a Jr Mod what forum needs to be moved, it can easily be done as long as it's below 15 posts. smile

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

You have a good point, maybe the admins will consider it but for now just tell a Jr Mod what forum needs to be moved, it can easily be done as long as it's below 15 posts. smile
Okay.  

lolololololololol

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

play online games

latest forum posts

is it wrong for a 10 year old to have a bo...

Throw anything at the user below

Count to one million!

What is ur fav rock band?

Bear Jokes:-moved

Should animals really be used for scientif...

Lyrics to Ghost Town

John Green

latest videos