Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
StarStarStar
I know a lot of us have two accounts. We should have a sync button where we can enter our other account's username and friends and sent automatic request to whoever we friend on the other account and sync pictures and stuff. What do yah think? 

omg it's super Libby YAAAAAAAAY

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
daddysgirl2001
daddysgirl2001
StarStarStarStarStar
Sounds like a good idea. But sometimes people make two seperate accounts for a reason.

It doesn't matter if the glass is half empty or half full.
Be grateful that you have a glass with anything in it.

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
StarStarStar
I don't know it could be kinda cool what does everybody else thing?

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Well.. the only issue I see here is syncing with other profiles that aren't yours. For example, I could sync with you, all I'd have to do is type in your username and voila, I'd have all your friends! That's another issue, as one of your friends might not like me and might not want to be my friend. You'd have to enter something other than a username, for example a pássword. But then that again is another issue because if there's a person who's the type of person who likes to have lots of friends, you know the typical 'PLZ GUYS ADD MI PLZ I BEG U', they could sync with all of their friends just to get more friends and it'd all be a big mess because you'd be giving out your pássword which is against the rules and with the whole friend issue.. I feel as if I blabbered on a little bit but I hope you understand some of it.. at least. o_O

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
StarStarStar
Lol yeah I see what you mean. I do like the p@śšword idea, though. 

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
letitsnow50xp
letitsnow50xp
StarStarStarStar
I don't see any problems with this idea.

"Outside of a dog, a book is a mans best friend. Inside a dog, it's too dark to read."
-Groucho Marks
Pusheen

Hey, it's letitsnow50xp here. Don't ask about the name. IT CAME TO ME IN A VISION.... A VISION OF FAME AND GLORY ON KIDZWORLD

I really want to be a junior mod Big Grin
HIPPOPOTAMUS

Yeah daz right!

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
As  a Option NOT a force i like the idea.

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"letitsnow50xp" wrote:

I don't see any problems with this idea.
Read my post above.

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Well.. the only issue I see here is syncing with other profiles that aren't yours. For example, I could sync with you, all I'd have to do is type in your username and voila, I'd have all your friends! That's another issue, as one of your friends might not like me and might not want to be my friend. You'd have to enter something other than a username, for example a pássword. But then that again is another issue because if there's a person who's the type of person who likes to have lots of friends, you know the typical 'PLZ GUYS ADD MI PLZ I BEG U', they could sync with all of their friends just to get more friends and it'd all be a big mess because you'd be giving out your pássword which is against the rules and with the whole friend issue.. I feel as if I blabbered on a little bit but I hope you understand some of it.. at least. o_O

How 'bout this?

Posted By:
jasmine0310 Lock
jasmine0310
StarStarStarStarStar
Good Idea! Big Grin

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.

← Previous 1

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

fruit vs veggies

''Phantom'' by me jaymir2cool 14 aka killa...

Slap The Keyboard :p

Slap The Keyboard :p

fruit vs veggies

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos