x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1
Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted almost 4 years ago
I was trying to make a thread about how to respect the mods but it wouldnt let me post it because I put the links of all the admins/mods profile on there!

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive

StarStarStarStarStar
Why don't you try to get them all to post here? Then you'll get all the links in a way.

ur mem

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12

StarStarStarStarStar
Links go through Moderation, because some people link them to inappropriate websites. When you say it wouldn't let you post it, do you mean it went to Moderation? 

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Links go through Moderation, because some people link them to inappropriate websites. When you say it wouldn't let you post it, do you mean it went to Moderation?
No it said This post was blocked for trying to give out wbsite Ids.Stupid thing doesnt know its own links to other website links.

"The dreamers of day are dangerous men, for they may act their dreams with open eyes. This I did." - T.E Lawrence.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

No it said This post was blocked for trying to give out wbsite Ids.Stupid thing doesnt know its own links to other website links.
Either the filter got it and blocked it,  or it went to moderation and a moderator disapproved it. I'm not sure how well the filter can identify what link you're giving out, if you added .cóm on the end then regardless of what site you put on, the filter won't allow it. It could of just been a moderator though, try do it again.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12

StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Either the filter got it and blocked it, or it went to moderation and a moderator disapproved it. I'm not sure how well the filter can identify what link you're giving out, if you added .cóm on the end then regardless of what site you put on, the filter won't allow it. It could of just been a moderator though, try do it again.

Posted By:
nascarawesome
nascarawesome

StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

Either the filter got it and blocked it, or it went to moderation and a moderator disapproved it. I'm not sure how well the filter can identify what link you're giving out, if you added .cóm on the end then regardless of what site you put on, the filter won't allow it. It could of just been a moderator though, try do it again.
I didnt have .c0m I did what Kitty did to her bffs on her profile. Put the person's name.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod

StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I didnt have .c0m I did what Kitty did to her bffs on her profile. Put the person's name.
Oh okay, i see what you mean. Try do it again and the mod this time might let it go through.

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-

StarStarStarStarStar

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

"nascarawesome" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

I don't think KW allows people to post links in the forums. Smile Nose

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-

StarStarStarStarStar
I don't think KW allows users to post línks in the forums. Smile Nose

GOOD DAY TO YOU

← Previous 1

Latest Forum Posts

The Wrong Answers Game! :3 (Original)

Why did you have to leave?

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

Copy and paste emojis {Not saying source}-...

Copy and paste emojis {Not saying source}

Copy and paste emojis {Not saying source}

Minions or Inside out?

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

Last One To Say Bubbles Wins!!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Latest Videos

Play Online Games