Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
Roxie22
Roxie22
StarStar
You can make kidzworld  better by putting a thing that  you can  type  if you have a  question!!

Posted By:
iamalive
iamalive
StarStarStarStarStar
The Feedback and Suggestions section is a place where you can ask questions, and get a good answer.

ur mem

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"iamalive" wrote:

The Feedback and Suggestions section is a place where you can ask questions, and get a good answer.
^  You can also contact one of the Mods, Jr Mods or Admins, or most users actually for help, I guarantee you'll find someone who can help you with the particular problem or question you have, and they'll be happy to, too. :-D 

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

"iamalive" wrote:

^  You can also contact one of the Mods, Jr Mods or Admins, or most users actually for help, I guarantee you'll find someone who can help you with the particular problem or question you have, and they'll be happy to, too. :-D 

play online games

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

The wrong anwsers game! :3

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Forum Post 900!

Forum Post 800!!

Forum Post 700!

IMPORTANT POST! Must read!!!

Who was the last person you sent a comment...

Leavers Party - Post here

R5

latest videos