Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Just an idea

Posted By:
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
Libby_Ladybug_15!!!
StarStarStar
You know when you click on forums on the little blue bar then it shows you all of the forums and at the top it has your username, profile pic, number of posts, all that stuff? And only you can see it? Well, I was thinking that we could also have the number of threads we have subscribed to and we can click on it to see which ones we are subscribed to and a link to go to that thread to unsubscribe.                                                                                  What do you guys think?

omg it's super Libby YAAAAAAAAY

Just an idea

Posted By:
gen.e1234_1748482 Lock
gen.e1234_1748482
StarStarStarStarStar
yea and you can click beside the names of each Thread in each row to click on Unsicribe or Delete (if you made the thread)

Biblical Resurcher,Rabbi

Just an idea

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Well you're automatically subscribed to every forum you post in, so you could just go through your forum posts?

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

Just an idea

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Well you're automatically subscribed to every forum you post in, so you could just go through your forum posts?
I think theres the options to opt out on the settings cos I done it ages ago and Im only subscribed to the posts that I has clicked the subscribe button or the topics i has started 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Just an idea

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
[runs back with the instructions] Go to  KW Zone View Profile Edit bio On the left the options shows up and this the one you checks Board PostsYes, I want news when someone posts in a thread I created.Yes, I want news when someone posts in a thread I replied in. (Recommended)No, I don’t want news for board posts

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

hugebearkeep calm and hug ted

Just an idea

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar
You can also see all your subscribed threads on the my forums page. The top left box is labeled "my forum subscriptions" 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Riddle

Am New, Help!

Am New, Help!

latest videos