Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
niallhoran4229
niallhoran4229
StarStar
WERE DO I MAKE BLOGS I HAVE NOO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ηנнσяαη

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Okay, please go easy with the capital letters as it's against the rules.  I think this is how you do it. #1.  Put your mouse over the tap that says "KW zone". #2.  Click on the 'Blogs' button.  It should be in the right hand top corner. #3.  Once you've clicked on that, there should be a button that says "Create Post". #4.  Write out your blog post. #5.  Click the button that says "Create post". #6.  It will get sent to the mods and then it will show up. Hope this helps!

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
Hover over the link 'KW Zone', and they'll be another link taking you to your blogs, just click create post. Smile Nose

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
miss chocoholic
miss chocoholic
StarStarStarStar

"niallhoran4229" wrote:

WERE DO I MAKE BLOGS I HAVE NOO IDEA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
First go to your profile, and click on ''customize your profile add widgets'' click on the + sign under the ''blog'' option. Then go back to your profile and click on ''0 blogs'' then on the top there is gonna be a circle in which it's gonna be written; create post. Click on it And create your post. (: Hope this helps. (:

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
niallhoran4229
niallhoran4229
StarStar
K thanks guys but OMG is writing in caps against the rules!!! geessshhh harsh!

ηנнσяαη

HELPPP MEEE KW!!!

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
It's alright, you're welcome. Grin

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

The Related Game!

it's a never ending story

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

The Related Game!

The Million Pages Thread

Things that annoy me

latest videos