Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

BE GONE COMMENTS! ur too slow! heres a better idea!

Posted By:
shadowthehedgehog11
shadowthehedgehog11
StarStar
what if it shows ur online friends somewhere on ur screen at all times wen ur on KW? if u wanna chat with them u shuldnt have to comment them! it takes to long for them to see tht they hav a new message and takes to long for u to see it or write it....

Once a loner always a loner. c: Always a lonely loner

Posted By:
ZThumper Lock
ZThumper
StarStar
it should have an instant message, bc i luv talkin to myfriendz, most of itz important

Im'a Band Geek

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
I like the comments cause what if I just leave or have to do something else and don't sign off? My laptop will be going off like crazy and that would be annoying 

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!

Free Gift!!!!

did you know

How To Create A Successful Thread

Last one to post ICE CREAM wins!!!