Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

kidzworld app

Posted By:
codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar
StarStarStarStar
so u  cn be on kw on the go

DONT TRY TO HATE , I HVE SOMETHING BETTER TO DO

kidzworld app

Posted By:
Lottie is Here xx
Lottie is Here xx
StarStarStar
Couldn't you just go on internet on your phone or iPod?? Plus I think there is already a KW app.

kidzworld app

Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Lottie is Here xx" wrote:

Couldn't you just go on internet on your phone or iPod?? Plus I think there is already a KW app.
I think KW is going to get the app sometime and its on the list but for now you can still get on there from the phone and i tried it but couldnt comment on the KW zone and it kept timing out Frustrated 

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy

HugeHugeHugeHuge
hugebearkeep calm and hug ted
HugeHugeHugeHuge

kidzworld app

Posted By:
codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar
StarStarStarStar
 [quote="Lottie is Here xx"]Couldn't you just go on internet on your phone or iPod?? Plus I think there is already a KW app.[/quote i think a kw app would be better cuz if  your internet doesnt work well on it

kidzworld app

Posted By:
codysimpsonstar
codysimpsonstar
StarStarStarStar
[quote="hugebear"][quote="Lottie is Here xx"]Couldn't you just go on internet on your phone or iPod?? Plus I think there is already a KW app.[/quote] I think KW is going to get the app sometime and its on the list but for now you can still get on there from the phone and i tried it but couldnt comment on the KW zone and it kept timing out Frustrated [/quote TRUE U ARE A MOD RIGHT  WHO IS THE MAIN PERSON ON KKW NEED TO TALK TO THEM]

kidzworld app

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar
KW are hopefully going to get an app soon. smile

kidzworld app

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

I think KW is going to get the app sometime and its on the list but for now you can still get on there from the phone and i tried it but couldnt comment on the KW zone and it kept timing out Frustrated 

u tried an app 

-giantsjetsmets

kidzworld app

Posted By:
giantsjetsmets Lock
giantsjetsmets
StarStarStarStar
[quote="codysimpsonstar"][quote="hugebear"][quote="Lottie is Here xx"]Couldn't you just go on internet on your phone or iPod?? Plus I think there is already a KW app.[/quote] I think KW is going to get the app sometime and its on the list but for now you can still get on there from the phone and i tried it but couldnt comment on the KW zone and it kept timing out Frustrated [/quote TRUE U ARE A MOD RIGHT  WHO IS THE MAIN PERSON ON KKW NEED TO TALK TO THEM][/quote]

th only  mod that has commented on this post was huge bear and he is a jr.mod u should try to get in touch with the developers like Cheney co demon key and krill in or the admin. Jr.mods can really do anything about this 

-giantsjetsmets

kidzworld app

Posted By:
Innyboo
Innyboo
Star
Yeah that's a cool idea.

kidzworld app

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

this is annoys full D:

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Count to 500

Geography game-moved

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500

Count to 500