x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
Jamis Lock
Jamis

StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I have a few friends who really want to join this website. Unfortunately, they are all between the ages of six and eight, and so despite them being every bit as mature as I am, they are unable to join Kidzworld. Their parent have already said that if it weren't against the rules they would be happy to let their kids have accounts. In the case of the seven and eight year olds, the parents are considering allowing the kids to start accounts anyway and just say they're nine. As such, I think the age limit for the website should be lowered to five. Anyone else have thoughts on the issue?

A proud Libertarian rabble rouser and a fan of Ayn Rand. I'm a friendly person but I do bite when frustrated.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I thought it was 7-17 thats what my friends said and 5 is to young

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
5 is definitely too young. And I did think 7 was the lowest age, and I think it's a good age for when you can start, because 7 you aren't irresponsible. I know your friends are probably mature, but it's just safer for them.

Posted By:
Dontworrybehappy(: Lock
Dontworrybehappy(:

StarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
Uhmm Nooo Cuz My Little Sista iz Almost 5 And She Wants A Kidzworld.. I Dont Think it is a good idea cuz of all da olda ppl on dis site... Plus Five Yr Olds Have better things to do like watch Handy Manny/ Dora nd all those shows Lol I think da age they have now is fine..

Posted By:
-I m m o r t a l-♥
-I m m o r t a l-♥

StarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

5 is definitely too young. And I did think 7 was the lowest age, and I think it's a good age for when you can start, because 7 you aren't irresponsible. I know your friends are probably mature, but it's just safer for them.
 I agree to it. 

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-I m m o r t a l-♥" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

I agree to it. 
Me too.

Window snap.
Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I coulda sworn that the age limit is 9, not 7?  Also, if it were to be lowered, imagine some of the language that they could learn from some of the people who disobey the rules and get past the filters? Would you want your FIVE year old brother to learn that? Also, as you said your five year olds are mature and stuff, but most five year olds aren't as mature as that.  I don't think it should be lowered, I think it's fine at 9.

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago
I agree with Kat. Some five year olds don't even know how to type yet and they want a Kidzworld. The age limit is fine as it is.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."

Posted By:
-Kat- Lock
-Kat-

StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 3 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I agree with Kat. Some five year olds don't even know how to type yet and they want a Kidzworld. The age limit is fine as it is.
I swear I couldn't even read when I was 5 jeez

GOOD DAY TO YOU

← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

What color hair do you have??

Short hair vs long hair

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Throw anything at the user below

blonde or brunette

Boy trouble