Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Why not lower the age limit?

Posted By:
Jamis Lock
Jamis
StarStar
I have a few friends who really want to join this website. Unfortunately, they are all between the ages of six and eight, and so despite them being every bit as mature as I am, they are unable to join Kidzworld. Their parent have already said that if it weren't against the rules they would be happy to let their kids have accounts. In the case of the seven and eight year olds, the parents are considering allowing the kids to start accounts anyway and just say they're nine. As such, I think the age limit for the website should be lowered to five. Anyone else have thoughts on the issue?

A proud Libertarian rabble rouser and a fan of Ayn Rand. I'm a friendly person but I do bite when frustrated.

Posted By:
Gupi1999
Gupi1999
StarStarStarStarStar
I thought it was 7-17 thats what my friends said and 5 is to young

Oh, you saw me on the forums?
You want to add me?

Don't.

I hate people.
A lot.

Posted By:
TruSpirit
TruSpirit
StarStarStarStarStar

Hey, I'm your average- HOLY REDSTONE THIS DRAWBRIDGE IS AWESOME. OK, so maybe not your average minecrafter, but... A minecrafter nonetheless. GIRR THIS SIGGY IS GIRR APROVED. Today's top posters:

TruSpirit (193)
nascarawesome (183)
flandrescarlet1 (183)

Posted By:
samanthapandaw
samanthapandaw
StarStarStarStarStar
5 is definitely too young. And I did think 7 was the lowest age, and I think it's a good age for when you can start, because 7 you aren't irresponsible. I know your friends are probably mature, but it's just safer for them.

am i mad 1

jennifer lawrence

Posted By:
Dontworrybehappy(: Lock
Dontworrybehappy(:
StarStar
Uhmm Nooo Cuz My Little Sista iz Almost 5 And She Wants A Kidzworld.. I Dont Think it is a good idea cuz of all da olda ppl on dis site... Plus Five Yr Olds Have better things to do like watch Handy Manny/ Dora nd all those shows Lol I think da age they have now is fine..

Posted By:
-I m m o r t a l-♥
-I m m o r t a l-♥
StarStarStar

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

5 is definitely too young. And I did think 7 was the lowest age, and I think it's a good age for when you can start, because 7 you aren't irresponsible. I know your friends are probably mature, but it's just safer for them.
 I agree to it. 

Posted By:
Super-Girl16
Super-Girl16
StarStarStarStarStar

"-I m m o r t a l-♥" wrote:

"samanthapandaw" wrote:

I agree to it. 
Me too.

Window snap.

Let the storm rage on.♥

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
I coulda sworn that the age limit is 9, not 7?  Also, if it were to be lowered, imagine some of the language that they could learn from some of the people who disobey the rules and get past the filters? Would you want your FIVE year old brother to learn that? Also, as you said your five year olds are mature and stuff, but most five year olds aren't as mature as that.  I don't think it should be lowered, I think it's fine at 9.

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
-Skrillex
-Skrillex
StarStarStarStarStar
I agree with Kat. Some five year olds don't even know how to type yet and they want a Kidzworld. The age limit is fine as it is.

I'm not really sure what to put here.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Skrillex" wrote:

I agree with Kat. Some five year olds don't even know how to type yet and they want a Kidzworld. The age limit is fine as it is.
I swear I couldn't even read when I was 5 jeez

kat ; s i x t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Stop bullying

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Am New, Help!

Daddy, why is mommy game.-moved

Last one to say rock wins-moved

latest videos