Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Pictures in Siggy! Please Read!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
I've seen way to many threads that say something like, "How do I put pictures in my signature?" so here's the official thread with the answer. Before you do this, upload the photo onto one of your albums on Kidzworld and wait for it to get approved. Step one:  Step One.   Now click "View All".  It will take you to your albums.  I  Step two:  Click on the album the pic that you want is in.  You should see this (except with your pics):  Man, I am failing at doing this with just a FEW pictures. xD Step three:  Choose the pic you want and click on it.  You should see this (except with your pic):  Step two.   Step four:  Click on the button that says "Get Embedded Code".  Step five:  Now copy the embedded code. Step six:  Go to one of your forum posts.  Go down and look at your current signature.  You'll see a thing in gray, right below your signature that says "Edit Signature".  Man, I Step seven:  Click on "Edit My Signature." You should see this:  Step five. Step eight:  Then paste the embedded code in the box. Step nine:  Press "Save Changes".  It will take you back to the thread you were on.  Then you can find your post on that thread, and look at your new, improved signature. Hope this helps! Nimsajeay   

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
classicalmusicisepic
classicalmusicisepic
StarStarStarStarStar
:3 Well done, really helpful

bring me the horizon ♥

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks! Big Grin

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

Posted By:
mattyo7 Lock
mattyo7
StarStarStarStarStar
This is really useful for new users! Somebody must sticky this.

Left.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah!  Thank you!  

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Also, if you look for a forum post that you've posted, there is an option beneath the post to "edit signature" which sends you to the same edit signature page, but when you're done, takes you back to the forum where you posted it, so you can see what your finished signature is like Smile Nose But well done, this is a really helpful thread Big Grin 

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
Lion Heart
Lion Heart
StarStarStarStar

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

:3 Well done, really helpful

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar

"-Kat-" wrote:

Also, if you look for a forum post that you've posted, there is an option beneath the post to "edit signature" which sends you to the same edit signature page, but when you're done, takes you back to the forum where you posted it, so you can see what your finished signature is like Smile Nose But well done, this is a really helpful thread Big Grin 
Okay, thanks.  I think I might edit that.

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Okay, thanks.  I think I might edit that.
Okie dokie ;D

kat ; f i f t e e n ; england
junior mod: comment me if you need anything, i'm happy to help!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
Very helpful, thank you!

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What's ur best colour

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Color is Your Hair?

latest videos