Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

I've seen way to many threads that say something like, "How do I put pictures in my signature?" so here's the official thread with the answer. Before you do this, upload the photo onto one of your albums on Kidzworld and wait for it to get approved. Step one:  Step One.   Now click "View All".  It will take you to your albums.  I  Step two:  Click on the album the pic that you want is in.  You should see this (except with your pics):  Man, I am failing at doing this with just a FEW pictures. xD Step three:  Choose the pic you want and click on it.  You should see this (except with your pic):  Step two.   Step four:  Click on the button that says "Get Embedded Code".  Step five:  Now copy the embedded code. Step six:  Go to one of your forum posts.  Go down and look at your current signature.  You'll see a thing in gray, right below your signature that says "Edit Signature".  Man, I Step seven:  Click on "Edit My Signature." You should see this:  Step five. Step eight:  Then paste the embedded code in the box. Step nine:  Press "Save Changes".  It will take you back to the thread you were on.  Then you can find your post on that thread, and look at your new, improved signature. Hope this helps! Nimsajeay   

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
:3 Well done, really helpful


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

Thanks! Big Grin

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 7051

This is really useful for new users! Somebody must sticky this.


Left.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

Yeah!  Thank you!  

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Also, if you look for a forum post that you've posted, there is an option beneath the post to "edit signature" which sends you to the same edit signature page, but when you're done, takes you back to the forum where you posted it, so you can see what your finished signature is like Smile Nose But well done, this is a really helpful thread Big Grin 

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"classicalmusicisepic" wrote:

:3 Well done, really helpful


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

"-Kat-" wrote:

Also, if you look for a forum post that you've posted, there is an option beneath the post to "edit signature" which sends you to the same edit signature page, but when you're done, takes you back to the forum where you posted it, so you can see what your finished signature is like Smile Nose But well done, this is a really helpful thread Big Grin 
Okay, thanks.  I think I might edit that.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Nimsajeay" wrote:

"-Kat-" wrote:

Also, if you look for a forum post that you've posted, there is an option beneath the post to "edit signature" which sends you to the same edit signature page, but when you're done, takes you back to the forum where you posted it, so you can see what your finished signature is like Smile Nose But well done, this is a really helpful thread Big Grin 
Okay, thanks.  I think I might edit that.
Okie dokie ;D

GOOD DAY TO YOU


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Very helpful, thank you!


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity