×
Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

I think there should be a kidzworld app for ipod, iphone and blackberry, I think you might get a lot more users as not everyone has a computer or laptop, but have internet on there phone! I think this would be a good idea?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Yes i think it would be very useful


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod
Member since:
December 2009
Posts: 52014

Good idea, I think the admins are aware of this suggestion already. smile


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Posts: 5568

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Good idea, I think the admins are aware of this suggestion already. smile

Life is a lot of work.
What is it that gives us the strength to carry on when were burned out?
Sometimes an inspirational idea can help us renew ourselves.
People push us down,
We have a right to gain power,
Stand up to those who torture.
Stop bullying.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"jasmine0310" wrote:

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

Good idea, I think the admins are aware of this suggestion already. smile

R.I.P Michael Jackson - The King Of Pop


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"Ambysmile" wrote:

I think there should be a kidzworld app for ipod, iphone and blackberry, I think you might get a lot more users as not everyone has a computer or laptop, but have internet on there phone! I think this would be a good idea?
What if people dont have the ipod, iphone or even a blackberry?


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

I think u are the only one who agreed


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 2

I think there should be a kidzworld app for iphone , ipod-touch , ipad , and android devices


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"Ambysmile" wrote:

I think there should be a kidzworld app for ipod, iphone and blackberry, I think you might get a lot more users as not everyone has a computer or laptop, but have internet on there phone! I think this would be a good idea?

+ Android.


Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 1

I agree


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity