Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
Imsadandlonely
Imsadandlonely
StarStarStar
Ok, #1: Have multiple levels of friends. You send them a friend request, and if they accept then they are your regular friend. Then, you have another button that only appears after you are regular friends and only after you have known eachother a certain amount of time, that makes you to uber friends or something. #2: Have it how friends can edit eachother's posts, kinda share the same account. Have the same display name and picture, kinda stacked on top of eachother. They can have their same sig, but in the same post! But have it as an option, so you can turn it on or off. who likes or dislikes this idea?

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
For the first idea, it's called "Top BFF's", it doesn't happen after a certain amount of time being friends though. For the second idea, I don't think that's a good one.  Some kids on here have thousands of friends, if every one of those kids could edit their posts, the post would never turn out the way the original kid who posted it wanted it.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar
Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends.  I don't really fully understand the second idea.

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends. I don't really fully understand the second idea. I love bacon. See?
I agree with this. I think by the second idea she means you can change eachother's posts, like kinda edit them? You can already actually do that, by quoting and then changing the post, I'll do it to James.

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends. I don't really fully understand the second idea. I love bacon. See?
I agree with this. I think by the second idea she means you can change eachother's posts, like kinda edit them? You can already actually do that, by quoting and then changing the post, I'll do it to James.
LOL. Yeah. XD

I have 2 ideas.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

changed Devil ?

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Hour-of-code-tumb

Millions of Students will be doing an Hour of Code with Tynker December 8th-14th...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

latest forum posts

friends

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

Developers

Brave or Tangled?

xbox 1 or ps4

IS CHEERLEADING REALLY A SPORT ??

latest videos