×
Back left 6d79ffa2165c70419b5d81367025d889a832b878a14a24f303dd5f6f59a4f2c5
Back right 7131bbac0729874ea35f73598ddf94d2e1f7db07d23b55f12e0a2064353ff6d7
Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Member since:
November 2012
Posts: 30

Ok, #1: Have multiple levels of friends. You send them a friend request, and if they accept then they are your regular friend. Then, you have another button that only appears after you are regular friends and only after you have known eachother a certain amount of time, that makes you to uber friends or something. #2: Have it how friends can edit eachother's posts, kinda share the same account. Have the same display name and picture, kinda stacked on top of eachother. They can have their same sig, but in the same post! But have it as an option, so you can turn it on or off. who likes or dislikes this idea?

Hey! I'm.... Uhhhh.... The..... Well..... You see.... I stall.... And... Well.... You never really... Get to the.... You know.... Point? Well... You see....


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Posts: 5235

For the first idea, it's called "Top BFF's", it doesn't happen after a certain amount of time being friends though. For the second idea, I don't think that's a good one.  Some kids on here have thousands of friends, if every one of those kids could edit their posts, the post would never turn out the way the original kid who posted it wanted it.

My whole goal in life is to get AlphaT to debate Teh_Skittlez as an Atheist and for Teh_Skittlez to debate AlphaT as a Christian.

lolololololololol

That awkward moment when you realize that you couldn't see that amazing debate because you're not old enough to see the P&R section... -.-


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends.  I don't really fully understand the second idea.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl ebfa4eefafa81bb90719837d64c24469880b9b6f180430fe833764236bc8b5a4
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends. I don't really fully understand the second idea. I love bacon. See?
I agree with this. I think by the second idea she means you can change eachother's posts, like kinda edit them? You can already actually do that, by quoting and then changing the post, I'll do it to James.


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends. I don't really fully understand the second idea. I love bacon. See?
I agree with this. I think by the second idea she means you can change eachother's posts, like kinda edit them? You can already actually do that, by quoting and then changing the post, I'll do it to James.
LOL. Yeah. XD


Posted about 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Posts: 13507

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"vampire girl 12" wrote:

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

Mehh I wouldn't use the first one, I'm just not fond of that idea. In the end, all of my friends will become uber ones because I don't gain new friends that often. You could just use the BFF widget, where you can actually choose who they are. Also some people on my friends list don't even talk to me, so they're not my uber friends. I don't really fully understand the second idea. I love bacon. See?
I agree with this. I think by the second idea she means you can change eachother's posts, like kinda edit them? You can already actually do that, by quoting and then changing the post, I'll do it to James.
changed Devil ?


News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

I want to be a professional... in Say Anything posted by gemzworld
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
Who else likes Jhonny Cash? in Country posted by ksinger
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
The Death Weapon Meister Ac... in School posted by NedeonxszzsWaffexl
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Shadeleaf
Sillyvision next Generation... in General Roleplays posted by Tord_Trash
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123
First Period Storys. (Girls... in Girls Only posted by WinxFanBloomKia231AP
Home For the Strange ( for ... in Private Roleplay posted by ThisNameWasStolen
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
Rate the YouTube channel ab... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
Let's count to 1 Million! in Forum Games posted by Itzmedacheese
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What song is stuck in your ... in Everything Music posted by ImagineOrdinary
awnser the question the per... in Forum Games posted by ImagineOrdinary
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by slurpie3
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by James
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by rainbowpoptart
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by simran88
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by Abbergrl
New site layout this week! in New Features on KW posted by SnowflakeAngelKitten
what do you want to be when... in Current Events posted by Alois_Trancy_
New Real Time Private Messa... in New Features on KW posted by lolathedog
Know a good place to put my... in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
If Net Neutrality Passes ;-; in Random posted by XxRuby_PhoenixxX
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by _agustduh
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
Write your best friend's na... in Say Anything posted by slurpie3
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by H3LLSCRIVVER
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by fairytailfan123
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by TXSL9
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by ImagineOrdinary
What do you think i am?(hon... in Say Anything posted by nounou123