Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Filter Upgrades and profile scores

Posted By:
-Orange Sherbet
-Orange Sherbet
StarStarStarStarStar
Thanks to the filter, I haven't joined/made any RPs yet. I don't plan to until I know that the filter is at least 80% trustworthy. And just one more thing, doesn't that mean that Junior Mods don't have any purpose? If everything is being #######-y, they don't have to report anything. :L I like the idea of demolishing all inappropriate things, but since it's filtering things that aren't bad, I like the old filtering system a little better. The filter now is not kind to us RPers...TT-TT

The Daisy flower is gentle, swift and sensitive. It is more elegant than a rose. Its petals blow off in the wind. It decides your true life, your love, and fate. The Daisy is powerful, calm, peaceful and sensitive. The daisy flower dances to life, like a spell, its fragile senses changes the way one thinks. The power, of a flower.

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm tryna be patirnt but the filter is really maiing it hard for me t rp... It keep saying it doesn't allow the words: on, accident, #################, and (or

What the heck?

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar

"brunostar" wrote:

"James" wrote:

"Big GrinGirlicous" wrote:

once in chat i said ##########!How ru?",and it got blocked out! Frown

That is not English. 

lol that is too english james Tongue Out

it is,but they pronouced it hiya!how roo

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge
⚫Do you wanna build a snowman x3
⚫Grape is your friend! Grin

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar
I think the filter is good. i mean,what if your a nine year old,and your chatting with a 17 year old,and they curse... most 9 year olds dont know many curses,but thanks to the filter they dont learn ANOTHER one

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge

Posted By:
Smushapotomus
Smushapotomus
StarStarStarStarStar
I think the filter is a great idea, and seeing as it is new I can understand the glitches. Almost everything KW has done since I first joined (about seven years ago) always started with glitches and then turns out amazing! My one worry with this is simply; it seems that many users, including myself, are have words blocked that having nothing wrong with them. I respect this site and love the hard work you all put into making it a better place for us, but if I get penalized because this is glitching, I won't be able to enjoy the great work you put into such a great website. 

Posted By:
-Bewitched
-Bewitched
StarStarStarStar
I most definately think it's a lot better now that you can change filtered words.

Posted By:
Not a Cop Lock
Not a Cop
Star

I'm quite new to this and I wasn't completely sure where to post this but I feel this may be the best spot. 

I went into chat today and someone said the "N" word. 

I find it quite odd that you're not allowed to say things like Lmao+F but you're allowed to say the N word. It doesn't work on Forums but in chat you are able to use it. 

Unless he was using some sort of "Hack" or whatever I'd love this to be resolved.

Thanks! C:

Posted By:
ikat12
ikat12
StarStarStarStar

"-Orange Sherbet" wrote:

Thanks to the filter, I haven't joined/made any RPs yet. I don't plan to until I know that the filter is at least 80% trustworthy. And just one more thing, doesn't that mean that Junior Mods don't have any purpose? If everything is being #######-y, they don't have to report anything. :L I like the idea of demolishing all inappropriate things, but since it's filtering things that aren't bad, I like the old filtering system a little better. The filter now is not kind to us RPers...TT-TT

I understand what you are trying to say but Junior Mods still have a purpose. All you need to do is check out one of the 'Words that suprisingly go through the filter' Threads. If you think a wird should be allowed on the boards go to James or any other Admin, or a junior mod.

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

There's a ninja somewhere in this signiture...

Posted By:
Ghost.of.Wilderness
Ghost.of.Wilderness
StarStarStarStarStar

"Sage_kittycat" wrote:

Angst.

^This.

Posted By:
ice cream girl
ice cream girl
StarStarStarStar

"HeyThereImJames" wrote:

"⋆Never Prejudiced⋆" wrote:

"Jamis" wrote:

Someone needs to start an anti-filter group so I can join it.

Actually, there is. It's called Anti Filter. 

I realise that you're 13, but grow up. Such silly, childish behaviour. If it's not yet occurred to you, the admins are doing this for your safety. To keep you safe. Spending THEIR time doing stuff for YOU. How ungrateful. 

i TOTALY agree with you... i mean the staff is using THEIR time to make US sae and we dont even apreciate it!

⚫#Derp
⚫Spoderman haz sweg
⚫Such Doge

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Last one to say rock wins-moved

Riddle

Am New, Help!

Am New, Help!

Am New, Help!

Am New, Help!

latest videos