Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Filter Upgrades and profile scores

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

This thread is not for negative conversations that do not help us adjust the filter.

Have some patience as all of the upgrades are part of a process to speed up the site and user posting. 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

Well,I say we should all deal with it,because it's only for a short while..Why are you guys acting as if these changes are forever.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"RukiaKuchiki1" wrote:

Well,I say we should all deal with it,because it's only for a short while..Why are you guys acting as if these changes are forever.

the comments getting censored thing will be probably forever, or until the next update.

I don't really mind the update, it's just that it's really buggy right now, and I can't say anything in the comments.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

ah, James, I have a question.

With this new update you guys are making, what would happen to mods and Jr. Mods? Would we still have them to check over comments and stuff, just to make sure?

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

Yes, but now instead of being delayed when the mod is not on you get a real time moderation filter that allows you to post faster and not be hung up waiting for approval. Of course it wont be perfect at first bu nothing is. This is a very complex tool that is not a new thing but it new to KW.

Trust me the goal is to make it better and not worse, do you think we like seeing days like this? smile 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
angelkittykat11
angelkittykat11
StarStarStarStarStar

Liked it better when it went to mods ):

The only reason I come on is..

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"James" wrote:

Yes, but now instead of being delayed when the mod is not on you get a real time moderation filter that allows you to post faster and not be hung up waiting for approval. Of course it wont be perfect at first bu nothing is. This is a very complex tool that is not a new thing but it new to KW.

Trust me the goal is to make it better and not worse, do you think we like seeing days like this? smile 

aha ok ^^ I was wondering, like if they'd just become regular Kidzworld members or if they just do the same thing. And I understand the update thing. I like the idea of it and I think it'll be great with all of the bugs are sorted out. Nothing's perfect at first, just some tweeking and it'll be perfect ^^

Posted By:
woe is meh
woe is meh
Star

"James" wrote:

this new filter thing is really annoying my friend i don't even know the name of because it wont let him tell me his name and its so frusraiting i'm almost in tears i don't like it this way please change it back

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"James" wrote:

KW will be adding a new safer and faster filter functionality. It will work like chat and all inappropriate comments and forum posts will be hashed out and a negative score will be applied against your profile. You control your behaviour and the more negative comments you make the more of a risk you have of being penalized. The benefit of this is that users who do not post negative comments will have faster posting and not be held up by the filter. 

Sometimes I get the message saying inappropriate comment and it wasnt and is this fixed? And can we see what score we got ?

I never saw the answer to this question...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

this new filter thing is really annoying my friend i don't even know the name of because it wont let him tell me his name and its so frusraiting i'm almost in tears i don't like it this way please change it back

do you understand that right now this is a bug that's happening? He's trying his best to be able for it to work better, so just wait for a day or so, ok?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Was The Last Movie You Saw?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

They are driving me insane!

Favorite Video Game?

Why do you suddenly hate me, Kidzworld?!

question

latest videos