Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

Filter Upgrades and profile scores

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

Yes, but now instead of being delayed when the mod is not on you get a real time moderation filter that allows you to post faster and not be hung up waiting for approval. Of course it wont be perfect at first bu nothing is. This is a very complex tool that is not a new thing but it new to KW.

Trust me the goal is to make it better and not worse, do you think we like seeing days like this? smile 

this new filter thing is really annoying my friend i don't even know the name of because it wont let him tell me his name and its so frusraiting i'm almost in tears i don't like it this way please change it back

Like i have said 100 times, it will take some tweaking to make it work correctly for different word and how users choose to speak on KW. 

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

Posted By:
woe is meh
woe is meh
Star

"AshleyisadorableDC" wrote:

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

Yes, but now instead of being delayed when the mod is not on you get a real time moderation filter that allows you to post faster and not be hung up waiting for approval. Of course it wont be perfect at first bu nothing is. This is a very complex tool that is not a new thing but it new to KW.

Trust me the goal is to make it better and not worse, do you think we like seeing days like this? smile 

this new filter thing is really annoying my friend i don't even know the name of because it wont let him tell me his name and its so frusraiting i'm almost in tears i don't like it this way please change it back

do you understand that right now this is a bug that's happening? He's trying his best to be able for it to work better, so just wait for a day or so, ok?

Frustrated ok

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"woe is meh" wrote:

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

do you understand that right now this is a bug that's happening? He's trying his best to be able for it to work better, so just wait for a day or so, ok?

Frustrated ok

otherwise, you could try talking on the forums. The forums seem to be less buggy than the comments.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

Posted By:
woe is meh
woe is meh
Star

"James" wrote:

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

Like i have said 100 times, it will take some tweaking to make it work correctly for different word and how users choose to speak on KW.#

Frown ok

Posted By:
woe is meh
woe is meh
Star

"woe is meh" wrote:

"woe is meh" wrote:

"James" wrote:

Frustrated ok

otherwise, you could try talking on the forums. The forums seem to be less buggy than the comments.

k

Posted By:
Storm1232
Storm1232
StarStarStarStarStar

"Storm1232" wrote:

"hugebear" wrote:

"James" wrote:

KW will be adding a new safer and faster filter functionality. It will work like chat and all inappropriate comments and forum posts will be hashed out and a negative score will be applied against your profile. You control your behaviour and the more negative comments you make the more of a risk you have of being penalized. The benefit of this is that users who do not post negative comments will have faster posting and not be held up by the filter. 

Sometimes I get the message saying inappropriate comment and it wasnt and is this fixed? And can we see what score we got ?

I never saw the answer to this question...

I do not like bad grammar, and there is a high chance of me correcting you.

Yes Stormie-chan is back once again.
Kon'nichiwa, futatabi min'na!
(Hello Agin Everyone!)

Posted By:
-Allie-
-Allie-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

Bump for discussion.

“Speak only if it improves upon the silence.” - Mahatma Gandhi

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

The spacing issue should be fixed now. 

mad men sig

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

"brookiephoo" wrote:

Hello. I don't like the new filter. I can't send long nice messages to people that I just met. And it's making me mad. Can't we just keep it like it was before? I mean, i'm kinda getting frustrated with it and i'm about done with this site.

We will be reviewing what was being blocked and why and then make the appropriate updates to it. 

mad men sig

Posted By:
AshleyisadorableDC
AshleyisadorableDC
StarStarStarStarStar

"brookiephoo" wrote:

Hello. I don't like the new filter. I can't send long nice messages to people that I just met. And it's making me mad. Can't we just keep it like it was before? I mean, i'm kinda getting frustrated with it and i'm about done with this site.

It's just a glitch with the comments right now. They're trying to make it so comments don't need to go to mods, they just get censored if they're swear words or bad. The Kidzworld Admins are trying there best to fix it, so just be paitient and wait till it's fixed.

"You know what you are? Selfish. I've done nothing but sacrifice to get us here, and what have you sacrificed? Nothing. Zero. All you've done is boss me around - well now who's the boss? Who's the boss? It's me."

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

Should we bring back the death penalty?

What came first the chicken or the egg?

hamburger or cheese burger?

What show is better?

latest videos