Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

The filter.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

I, among with others actually like this new filter. Once it's fixed, it will be great. If you do not like the new filter, then I suggest leaving the site for a couple of days until it gets fixed, or, if you're one who's able to be mature, then how about you help improve it? By giving your feedback to the admins? Please do stop moaning about the new filter, it's very annoying and it makes you look like a three year old. 

Doesn't this new filter  mean that our posts won't have to go to moderation, and we won't have to wait long for it to be approved?

The filter.

Posted By:
HeyThereImJames_1559767 Lock
HeyThereImJames_1559767
StarStarStarStarStar

Oh and Jamis, if you see this. I kept it short because we know what you're like. 

The filter.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

At this point, I'd rather the occasional post go to moderation. I don't really mind one post every month or so going to moderation.

The filter.

Posted By:
xxRockerchicxx
xxRockerchicxx
StarStarStarStarStar

Look. This has nothing to do with maturity. Everything isn't about maturity,Everyone isn't mature,And some people just don't have the patience.

Why do you assume everyone is immature when they constantly complain about something they don't like? 

Some people don't like the new filter. It gets very annoying when even the smallest words can't go through. I know its temporary and all and people are saying give it time and so on,but what about Right Now?

I think the new filter is a bad idea.

It was fine the way it was before,in my opinion.

But I'm not going to leave. I will just have to sit here and deal with it. 

The filter.

Posted By:
RukiaKuchiki1
RukiaKuchiki1
StarStarStarStarStar

Why leave the site? Just deal with it! This the same thing I said to the other million posts about the filter.....Yes,it is bad but they are trying to make this site better.

GIN ICHIMARU!!!!

Oliver my favorite Vocaloid.

Vocaloid Oliver

The filter.

Posted By:
brunostar
brunostar
StarStarStarStarStar

i agree with you on this! people need to just stop complaining...complaining isnt going to do anything but annoy the admins they the admins and filter are doing an amazing job so far on the new upgrades smile kw is getting awesomer and awesomer 

Devil TongueHangoverFrustrated NoseWink GrinCool GrinEnragedHurtAngel Wink

SPOILER
CLICK IT
I KNOW YOU WANT TO
JUST CLICK IT BEFORE I STAB YOU WITH A SPOON
DevilShoutBlushWink GrinCool TongueEmbarrassedGrinClown

The filter.

Posted By:
James
James
Admin
StarStarStarStarStar

We have lots of updates to the filter going live over the next day or so. One thing we havent mentioned is this also included a massive update to the speed of your comments page and profiles. 

If anyone has a word they feel was blocked for the wrong reason let me know in a comment.

Thanks for being so understanding as we are doing this all for you guys! All positive if we work together. 

~ the KW Team

mad men sig

Having any problems?? Just send me a message!

The filter.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

Yeah, I'm not complaining, I feel that once this is all hashed out (puns lol), it'll be very smooth and functional. But for the moment, it's hilariously bad. It is better than it was yesterday, though, I'll give it that.

The filter.

Posted By:
Capablanca Lock
Capablanca
StarStarStarStar

I feel that once this is all hashed out (puns lol

why are you doing this.

“I see it all perfectly; there are two possible situations — one can either do this or that. My honest opinion and my friendly advice is this: do it or do not do it — you will regret both.” -Søren Kierkegaard

The filter.

Posted By:
Dezarkle
Dezarkle
StarStarStarStarStar

"Capablanca" wrote:

I feel that once this is all hashed out (puns lol

why are you doing this.

i am so sorry it just kind of happened

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

Last 1 to say 'India' wins!!!!!

Last One To Say " Minion " Wins

LAST ONE TO SAY ICE CREAM WINS-moved

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved

last person to say pizza wins

Last one to say i love pizza wins!-moved