Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Feedback & Suggestions
Have suggestions to make Kidzworld a better place? Got feedback? Let us know. Kidzworld loves to hear from you!

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
makeupguru
makeupguru
StarStarStarStar
I like the what KW is doing with the site, but honestly I can not stand these new filters. I am a makeup guru and I made this account to help girls with makeup, fashion and beauty care questions, well every time someone comes to talk to me about something it seems like 1/3 of the comment is blocked out. and they are all harmless comments asking about what is a good brand to use, or how to keep acne away. I just think the filters are a little too strict now.

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
rose52302
rose52302
StarStarStar
I know!! They are taking this "safe" site wayyy TOOOO safe!!! I just wish the chat was the only thing filtered! There is a report thingy and you can see almost anything in someones comments thing!!! I just wish they would have it back to normal! Like for almost a WEEK my username was being blocked cuze it had ONLY 5 numbers in it!! And you cant even have a nice covo with someone!

I'm Marina!
Have any probs or questions?
Come to me!!!!
I'll try to help as much as i can!!!

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
Their fixing this and it should be fixed soon. They just added this so it makes mistakes. Just wait till it becomes perfect when they finish fixing it. :3

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
Nimsajeay
Nimsajeay
StarStarStarStarStar
Come on, you guys.  Yes, it IS annoying.. right NOW.  Saying that it needs to be fixed won't help.  Telling Allen words that you think shouldn't be blocked out WILL help and get the process of fixing the bugs in this new filter done faster.

All new users please search "Saveyou's unhelpful guide to KW", it will teach you all about what to expect. It should've gotten stickied, if you ask me.

This sentence of my sig is dedicated to Tyco (tycotickles/tycolovesyou), James (HeyThereI'mJames), and the other James (NachozRule) May they always be apart of KW.

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
I am epic
I am epic
StarStarStarStarStar
The filter practically made dashes on my whole post! I was trying to make a Burger King restaurant Frown

Part 1 of this GIF :P
Part 2 (and last one) of this GIF
My name is Emily and I like Pierce the Veil...

UGH Filters!

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
The admins are still working on this for you, make sure to send them which words are getting blocked so something can be done about it.

Junior Mod
Ask me if you have any questions or need any help.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Hey ♥

What's your favorite book or comic??

Am I popular?

are u for the motion or not. explain you s...

Deleted/locked accounts.

Deleted/locked accounts.

latest videos