x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

← Previous 1
Posted By:
gpkfreak
gpkfreak
Member since:
October, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 336
StarStarStarStar
There should be something on KW that should tell you if your request was rejected or it is still pending because someone is not online. If there is please tell me how to do it. Thank you.
please reply to this forum.

Hi


Posted By:
Alekhine Lock
Alekhine
Member since:
November, 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 440
StarStarStarStar
IF YOU'RE REFERRING TO FRIEND REQUESTS, YOU CAN GO TO THEIR PAGES AND SEE IF THE 'ADD' BUTTON HAS POPPED BACK UP. IF IT HAS, THEY REJECTED YOU. IF IT HASN'T, THEY HAVEN'T ADDRESSED IT, OR THEY HAVE ACCEPTED YOU.

I am a furry little kitty. =^.^=


Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7989
StarStarStarStarStar
What if when you add someone, and then you go back to their page , and the 'add' button his blank . Have they blocked you ?

faded . ♡
-kvsh


Posted By:
hugebear
hugebear
Junior Mod
Member since:
February, 2007
Status:
Offline

Posts: 30569
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

What if when you add someone, and then you go back to their page , and the 'add' button his blank . Have they blocked you ?


It means its pending and you can go on your friends list and see if they has accepted you 

___________________________
hugebear from gracie and mia
classicalmusicisepicdonethis for me siggy :love thank you

from classicalmusicisepic for mesiggy


hugebearkeep calm and hug ted


Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
Member since:
December, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6358
StarStarStarStarStar
I have 144 pending requests, so that might be why you can't see if they've accepted you or not. I know for sure I'm not the only one with friend requests stacked like books in a library.

let
i use my hair to express myself


Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7989
StarStarStarStarStar

"hugebear" wrote:

"superstare" wrote:

What if when you add someone, and then you go back to their page , and the 'add' button his blank . Have they blocked you ?

It means its pending and you can go on your friends list and see if they has accepted you 
Thank You ! :3

faded . ♡
-kvsh


Posted By:
James
James
Admin
Member since:
April, 2004
Status:
Offline

Posts: 1794
StarStarStarStarStar

"gpkfreak" wrote:

There should be something on KW that should tell you if your request was rejected or it is still pending because someone is not online. If there is please tell me how to do it. Thank you.
please reply to this forum.


If the person accepts the friend request it will appear in yours news feed, if not there will be no other notification. 

It is best to confirm pending requests when you get them though. 

Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7989
StarStarStarStarStar

"onlyindarkness" wrote:

I have 144 pending requests, so that might be why you can't see if they've accepted you or not. I know for sure I'm not the only one with friend requests stacked like books in a library.
I knw what you mean . Lol

faded . ♡
-kvsh


Posted By:
superstare
superstare
Member since:
June, 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 7989
StarStarStarStarStar
How do you know when someone blocks you ?

faded . ♡
-kvsh


Posted By:
onlyindarkness_1977893 Lock
onlyindarkness_1977893
Member since:
December, 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 6358
StarStarStarStarStar

"superstare" wrote:

How do you know when someone blocks you ?

You don't. You're not supposed to.

let
i use my hair to express myself


← Previous 1

latest forum posts

Could You change My Location?

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Unfortunately and Fortunately game

The first word...

Is ______ In Your Class?

Names From A-Z

Favorite Cold Drink?

What Mood Are You In?

Favorite Cold Drink?

Make a sentence starting with the last wor...

Latest Videos

Play Online Games