Kw-logo-smaller

Kidzworld Help

Posted By:
≈Chrysoberyl≈ Lock
≈Chrysoberyl≈
StarStarStarStar
Today I've received two warnings about not posting in a 'friendly way.' I haven't posted anything except for roleplays. Right now, I received my second warning, telling me that if I continue I'll get penalty. 

I honestly don't know what's going on. I'd really appreciate if an admin, moderator or junior moderator would answer my question.

Posted By:
GawjussGracieex
GawjussGracieex
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar
If you've honestly done nothing wrong then it may be the new filter, I think it has some warning system to it based on how many words get blocked, but the admins know about the filter blocking out random words so I think they'll know about the warnings too. smile

Posted By:
-Kat-
-Kat-
Junior Mod
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

If you've honestly done nothing wrong then it may be the new filter, I think it has some warning system to it based on how many words get blocked, but the admins know about the filter blocking out random words so I think they'll know about the warnings too. smile

i used to have a very creative signature, however, now i am unable to centre my signature therefore i shall not bother trying to make it pretty because i will never think it is pretty anymore good day to you

btw 1/2 of the #girlsalliancecamp ♥

Posted By:
membershipgirl
membershipgirl
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

True :3.

Posted By:
vampire girl 12 Lock
vampire girl 12
StarStarStarStarStar

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

play online games

latest forum posts

The Banning Game

Wolf Lovers Come Here

The Banning Game

Can't sleep

Can't sleep

Rate the signature above you!

latest videos