Back left
Back right
Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock
Today I've received two warnings about not posting in a 'friendly way.' I haven't posted anything except for roleplays. Right now, I received my second warning, telling me that if I continue I'll get penalty. 

I honestly don't know what's going on. I'd really appreciate if an admin, moderator or junior moderator would answer my question.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Junior Mod

If you've honestly done nothing wrong then it may be the new filter, I think it has some warning system to it based on how many words get blocked, but the admins know about the filter blocking out random words so I think they'll know about the warnings too. smile

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

If you've honestly done nothing wrong then it may be the new filter, I think it has some warning system to it based on how many words get blocked, but the admins know about the filter blocking out random words so I think they'll know about the warnings too. smile

GOOD DAY TO YOU

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

True :3.

Posted over 5 years ago

Posted By:

Default girl
Lock

"GawjussGracieex" wrote:

News Feed

To view your full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity