Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Lynyrd Skynyrd - Tomorrows Goodbye

Posted By:
Mappys Lock
Mappys
StarStar

Just when I thought I heard every single amazing inspirational rebellious song by Lynyrd... I find a song that's Common sense and deals with the Environment. Mr. Skynyrd has now really and truly impressed me, and it should also impress the liberal/Green party public.  Most of those who sing of environmental change happen to be Democrat/Green party/Al Gore sympathizers where as if you have listened to many of Lynyrds songs.... He is everything BUT a Democrat.

Well done.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
Lynyrd Skynyrd is not country.

Posted By:
Mappys Lock
Mappys
StarStar
I won't argue. I consider him country. Music is based on a lot of personal views and beliefs mainly because music is based off of poetry.
Frankenstein was made in the Romantic era and is considered a Love story to the educational system as long as some others personal views. Some people just see it as a horror story.  Fact has very little room when it comes to a free mind. 
Hes made lots of great classical rock songs, I acknowledge that, but I do consider him as more of a country artist because of many of the points and styles of performing he has. 
A song called "Raining In My Heartland" another favorite of mine, is a mix really. But I still consider it much of a country song.
You might not consider it that, but you are right because you see it in your own way.  You see it as... I don't know... Rock. Then it IS rock. I see it as partially country... I am right as well.
I'm an Independent, don't worry... I'm not completely a closed minded person.

Posted By:
Betzy123
Betzy123
StarStarStarStarStar
What you consider has nothing to do with it. It is simply the genre of music, if you look it up it plainly states that Lynyrd Skynyrd is Classic Rock.

Posted By:
Mappys Lock
Mappys
StarStar
Does that mean you can't say its something else or consider it something else?  Of course you can. Does it mean its wrong? No. Because you are free to have your own opinion towards it. Like I said... The idea of Frankenstein and poetry. People consider it many things, it was written in the Romantic period as a love story by fact.
Lynyrd skynyrd, by "Fact" is Rock.  I consider it country. Does it make me wrong? Wrong in the sense that I don't accept "Fact". But I retain my own opinion and point of view. Thats never wrong.

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

speak about the above user

speak about the above user

Name 1 thing u just can't handle!

How much battery has you got right now?

latest videos