Back left 2f43f253cf82f12a36d1f519b3672143798f55731787ab30a5ff23d1b75b4811
Back right eb032ac36c88e9da99b231a2366bd9dc4a2dc908b7b826bd3fb939bd94a1baa3
Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 6351

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:



"Singermms" wrote:


I love Taylor swift and I think she is a excellent role model 


Yeah, nothing says role model like making a living off of whining about your ex.


well, she also says things that are wrong to do like her song mean that is not about boyfriends

~Mariah~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 230

'Mean' reads like a petty 14 year old who got called ugly by the popular kids at school.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 6351

No it doesn't its about bullying for kids and she is telling every kid that they are special and soon they will be more then the people bullying them and she also says things good about her boyfriends

~Mariah~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2012
Posts: 139

naaah


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:

No it doesn't

You can't tell people what they do or don't interpret something as.
Congratulations on discrediting yourself completely.

"Singermms" wrote:

its about bullying for kids

Where did I say it wasn't about bullying?

"Singermms" wrote:

she is telling every kid that they are special

Way to pander Taylor. People eat that up all the time. Why are they special? Just because they're them? And haven't actually achieved anything? Way to slaughter future productivity.

"Singermms" wrote:

soon they will be more then the people bullying them

That was already a given, does she not know the morality system involved in bullying?

"Singermms" wrote:

and she also says things good about her boyfriends

Examples?

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
February 2013
Posts: 205

I love Taylor Swift.


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 6351

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:



"Singermms" wrote:


No it doesn't

You can't tell people what they do or don't interpret something as.
Congratulations on discrediting yourself completely.



"Singermms" wrote:

 


its about bullying for kids

Where did I say it wasn't about bullying?



"Singermms" wrote:


she is telling every kid that they are special

Way to pander Taylor. People eat that up all the time. Why are they special? Just because they're them? And haven't actually achieved anything? Way to slaughter future productivity.



"Singermms" wrote:


soon they will be more then the people bullying them

That was already a given, does she not know the morality system involved in bullying?



"Singermms" wrote:


and she also says things good about her boyfriends

Examples?


wow.... I don't want to have you saying things about what I think if you don't agree please keep that to yourself because I am not the one who said anything about yours

~Mariah~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Lock e1691472cafece64304be81c5c9c507a93800d3a6cd5948297266277351b71ef
Member since:
January 2012
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:



wow.... I don't want to have you saying things about what I think if you don't agree please keep that to yourself because I am not the one who said anything about yours

What? You said that I could not possess my own interpretation. Thus meaning you're clueless.

As for "not saying things about what I think if you don't agree" you obviously don't know how an argument or debate works. I'm saying what you think is invalid or inaccurate, if I agreed with what you think, I'd also think invalid and moronic things.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
August 2012
Posts: 6351

Why do you say I'm clueless maybe you are and please I told you to keep it to yourself

~Mariah~


Posted almost 5 years ago

Posted By:

Thumb
Member since:
June 2012
Posts: 351

love taylor swift!


News Feed

To view full News Feed please Login using your Username and Password or Register with Kidzworld!

Forum Activity

- 2017-11-21 13:23:28 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:14:26 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:09:13 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:51:51 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800

- 2017-11-21 11:52:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 11:52:43 -0800

- 2017-11-18 14:59:49 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:22:54 -0800

- 2017-11-19 22:42:55 -0800

- 2017-11-18 16:46:13 -0800

- 2017-11-19 16:34:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 14:42:22 -0800

- 2017-11-19 18:40:51 -0800

- 2017-11-19 00:54:42 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:20:29 -0800

- 2017-11-18 18:26:10 -0800

- 2017-11-20 20:14:47 -0800

- 2017-11-20 18:22:33 -0800

- 2017-11-20 16:46:55 -0800

- 2017-11-20 14:59:19 -0800

- 2017-11-17 16:29:09 -0800

- 2017-11-17 14:11:18 -0800

- 2017-11-17 13:02:36 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:48:33 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:19:10 -0800

- 2017-11-14 20:17:20 -0800

- 2017-11-21 13:03:48 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:54:38 -0800

- 2017-11-21 12:12:56 -0800

- 2017-11-21 10:05:58 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:32:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 08:24:25 -0800

- 2017-11-21 06:11:24 -0800

- 2017-11-21 03:53:08 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:13:57 -0800

- 2017-11-21 01:03:44 -0800