Kw-halloween-logo-small

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:



"Singermms" wrote:


I love Taylor swift and I think she is a excellent role model 


Yeah, nothing says role model like making a living off of whining about your ex.


well, she also says things that are wrong to do like her song mean that is not about boyfriends

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230
'Mean' reads like a petty 14 year old who got called ugly by the popular kids at school.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263
No it doesn't its about bullying for kids and she is telling every kid that they are special and soon they will be more then the people bullying them and she also says things good about her boyfriends

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
YourArguementIsInvalid
YourArguementIsInvalid
Member since:
February, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 139
naaah


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:

No it doesn't

You can't tell people what they do or don't interpret something as.
Congratulations on discrediting yourself completely.

"Singermms" wrote:

its about bullying for kids

Where did I say it wasn't about bullying?

"Singermms" wrote:

she is telling every kid that they are special

Way to pander Taylor. People eat that up all the time. Why are they special? Just because they're them? And haven't actually achieved anything? Way to slaughter future productivity.

"Singermms" wrote:

soon they will be more then the people bullying them

That was already a given, does she not know the morality system involved in bullying?

"Singermms" wrote:

and she also says things good about her boyfriends

Examples?

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
ClassicWonders;
ClassicWonders;
Member since:
February, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 205
I love Taylor Swift.

Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263

"The Mighty Ra" wrote:



"Singermms" wrote:


No it doesn't

You can't tell people what they do or don't interpret something as.
Congratulations on discrediting yourself completely.



"Singermms" wrote:

 


its about bullying for kids

Where did I say it wasn't about bullying?



"Singermms" wrote:


she is telling every kid that they are special

Way to pander Taylor. People eat that up all the time. Why are they special? Just because they're them? And haven't actually achieved anything? Way to slaughter future productivity.



"Singermms" wrote:


soon they will be more then the people bullying them

That was already a given, does she not know the morality system involved in bullying?



"Singermms" wrote:


and she also says things good about her boyfriends

Examples?


wow.... I don't want to have you saying things about what I think if you don't agree please keep that to yourself because I am not the one who said anything about yours

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:



wow.... I don't want to have you saying things about what I think if you don't agree please keep that to yourself because I am not the one who said anything about yours

What? You said that I could not possess my own interpretation. Thus meaning you're clueless.

As for "not saying things about what I think if you don't agree" you obviously don't know how an argument or debate works. I'm saying what you think is invalid or inaccurate, if I agreed with what you think, I'd also think invalid and moronic things.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6263
Why do you say I'm clueless maybe you are and please I told you to keep it to yourself

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Does anyone here like taylor swift

Posted By:
kaylena
kaylena
Member since:
June, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 352
love taylor swift!


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Any addictive novel for ages ten to thirteen?

Minecraft TU19 Xbox360/PS3

Books for 11-12 year olds.

Funniest Joke Contest

Who's your favourite Author?

What book are you currently reading?

latest videos