Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:

Why do you say I'm clueless

Because you lack the basic understanding of interpretations, subjectivity, differing opinions, anti-sycophancy and how to make a logical effort.

"Singermms" wrote:

maybe you are

Oooh, sick epic burn bro xDD

"Singermms" wrote:

please I told you to keep it to yourself

An order without authority is a request.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
Singermms
Singermms
Member since:
August, 2012
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 6335
Please stop and think before you call someone clueless I bet your a bully. I reported you for calling me clueless and for keep arguing about my opinion so I'm not going to post back. Or can you at least please define what you are trying to say.

You say weird, I say unique.

~Never make fun of a reader, because they have too many characters to back them up.~


Posted By:
The Mighty Ra_2013871 Lock
The Mighty Ra_2013871
Member since:
January, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 230

"Singermms" wrote:

Please stop and think before you call someone clueless

I did think, and I still believe you're clueless.

"Singermms" wrote:

I bet your a bully.

What about my "a bully"? You can't bet someone else's possessions against them,

"Singermms" wrote:

I reported you for calling me clueless

I'm pretty sure even on this site, that's not breaking any rules. You've had many chances to prove you're not clueless, yet you blew all of them.

"Singermms" wrote:

and for keep arguing about my opinion

Trying to create productive discussion isn't against the rules either.

"Singermms" wrote:

so I'm not going to post back. Or can you at least please define what you are trying to say.

Don't go back on yourself. The prospect of "explaining myself better" would most likely result in you having another go, which is why you suggested it. However the statement before that claims you've left this conversation, which would make your request void.

"Singermms" wrote:

define

You're not using that word right, but I'll act like that is the word you wanted to use.

"Singermms" wrote:

please define what you are trying to say.

The definition of what I'm trying to say is; that Taylor Swift isn't a good songwriter, that you're punching well above your weight and that you can't comprehend most of what I'm saying.

My initial point is that saying someone's interpretation does not exist is silly and will result in you never being taken seriously in discussions ever again.

The foul realism is unleashed
Upon the Earth we'll bleed

The kindness of deaths grasp
Relieves us from the pain


Posted By:
friendfanatic47
friendfanatic47
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 110
Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! Me! I LOVE Taylor Swift and I am totally obsessed with her!!! Love Love Love

Posted By:
-f0revery0ung
-f0revery0ung
Member since:
March, 2013
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 177
Yes. 

Posted By:
MovingBrick
MovingBrick
Member since:
August, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 3882
I used to. Then all her songs started being about all of her boyfriends and stuff. ._.

John Green is my spirit animal.


Posted By:
youngdiva98
youngdiva98
Member since:
March, 2010
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 1081
I do. She seems soo sweet smile

]


Posted By:
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646 Lock
PrideInWastedYouth_2297646
Member since:
November, 2012
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 459
I don't like her music but I think she's beautiful c;

I still enjoy odd things c;
Surprise Mona Star c:
Dope.


Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
Member since:
September, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 644
I Love Her Music Big Grin

Posted By:
catsrcool12
catsrcool12
Member since:
March, 2012
StarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 60
I like her COUNTRY music, but her new pop music, not so much. 

My name is Jess♥
I love country music.
I love my friends, and family.
I love my crazy cat, Daisy.
Love me or leave me.
This is me, Jess♥,


play online games

latest forum posts

Last one to post school wins!

How many Tabs do you have open now??

Random Fact About You :3

Random Fact About You :3

BOMB! (Game)

Random Fact About You :3

What was the last thing you ate?

Its a never ending game!

Name ,Place ,Animal , Thing

Girls and Boys Names from A-Z

latest videos