Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Do you like country music, if so post here why and who !-moved

Posted By:
PuppyPower10
PuppyPower10
StarStar
I do because they have stories behind the song. I like a whole lot of people because I have listened to country music all my life. People I like: - the band perry - taylor swift -carrie underwood -Darius rucker -sugarland -little big town -lady antebellum -luke bryan -toby keith -dierks bentley -florida georgia line -Brad paisley -zac brown band -hunter hayes and others that I can't think of. Please if you like country music say don't be afraid of what your friend s will say. post why you like country music and who you like...

PuppyPower10 smile

Posted By:
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
LoVeAnDhAtEmE
StarStarStarStarStar
I don't listen to much Country.
When I do, it's usually Carrie Underwood or The Band Perry.
I don't have any specific reason or reasons.

Posted By:
artsy1235
artsy1235
StarStar
I  love country music but when its on i always start dancing. Some people might think its weird to like country music but i love country music. Big Grin

Roses are red
Violets are blue
People are black and
Pleople are white

Posted By:
satche
satche
Star
I do, because there's always a point, kind of a scene behind their lyrics. For example, a song by Carrie Underwood called "Blown Away", telling there was a twister while she was home. There are many bad memories in that house to her. She did not like her father, and her mother was deceased. She wanted everything gone of that house, so she hid herself to be safe while the house was blown away. Country music also means a lot to me, because I was born and raised in the south, and I grew up listening to that. I think i would have to say I'm more into the newer country, like Hunter Hayes, Luke Bryan, Brad Paisley, Taylor swift, etc. I personally don't believe country music is everything that I listen to, there is lots of great music out there that is not just country.

-Stache

There is both light and dark inside us, it is the part we choose to act on that matters. That's who we really are. -Albus Dumbledore

Posted By:
tinkerbell109_2479224 Lock
tinkerbell109_2479224
Star
hi i like country boys

Posted By:
Enola Holmes123
Enola Holmes123
StarStar
I like country music because I like the sound of it and I live in the country, although when I started listening to it I lived in the city, and I listen to the Sons of the Pioneers ( pre -1960), they are not only the best band ever, but the only band to me.

Horses Rule!

Posted By:
playplayjayjay
playplayjayjay
Star
I Love Country It My Be Wierd But I Do I Love Every Single One Of The Country Singer Hunter Hayes Blake Sheldon Taylor Swift Luke Brian And Another They All R The Best I Love U Guys Love smile Blush Big Grin

Posted By:
Diloo
Diloo
StarStarStar
yeah!! idk why.... somehow i like it

Posted By:
jordime
jordime
Star
I was born in the south. I love almost all country from Johnny Cash to Hunter Hayes.

Jordime

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

We the Kidz

does anyone go to bed in the morning?!

Panic! At The Disco♥.

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

What Are You Listening To Right Now - 2014

latest videos