Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
FarmersDaughter97 Lock
FarmersDaughter97
Member since:
July, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 251
Favorite artist: Probably Rodney Atkins or Chris Young Favorite song: I wanna Live- Josh Gracin and We werent crazy

Best Friends till the end

Because thats just how we roll(:
Issy, Tawni, and Kristen
O'Shanski, Mo, and Breesy
Rebels 4ever


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
Member since:
August, 2010
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 662
Fave Singer: TAYLOR SWIFT Fave Song: All of them but especialy "Ours" and "Last Kiss"

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
HannahMarie
HannahMarie
Member since:
April, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7
I Lovee Taylor Swift Garth Brooks Carrie Underwood The Band Perry And MIRANDA LAMBERT LOL THERES TOO MANY!!!! (:

Lost…Get Found!
Think I'm Trippin..Tie My Shoe!
Cant stand me..Sit Down!
Cant Face Me..Turn around
Love Me?..Great!
Hate Me?..Even Better!
Think I'm Ugly..Dont Look At Me
Don’t Like My Style..Dont Like yours!
Don’t Know Me..Dont Judge Me!
Think You Know Me..You Have No Idea!

Love Today As If Its Your Last


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx
xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx
Member since:
January, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 343
Ew Country Music o.o

Bhaddest Chickkkkk !!


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
Cachey_Luvs_You
Cachey_Luvs_You
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 119

"xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx" wrote:

Ew Country Music o.o
Dont hate! We like it so if you dont, dont comment! I bet you never heard it! Country isnt all about cowboys and horses I hope you know that! Dont try and ruin it for us country loving freaks!


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
HannahMarie
HannahMarie
Member since:
April, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx" wrote:

Ew Country Music o.o
Omg How Immature Eerybody has there own opinion and if you dont like ours well On Your BIKE! if you dont like it why even enter this BOARD! FFS! Your acting like a 7 yr old and Face this COUNTRY MUSIC IS MY LIFE WITH SINGING SO THERE WE GO!!!!

Lost…Get Found!
Think I'm Trippin..Tie My Shoe!
Cant stand me..Sit Down!
Cant Face Me..Turn around
Love Me?..Great!
Hate Me?..Even Better!
Think I'm Ugly..Dont Look At Me
Don’t Like My Style..Dont Like yours!
Don’t Know Me..Dont Judge Me!
Think You Know Me..You Have No Idea!

Love Today As If Its Your Last


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
Cachey_Luvs_You
Cachey_Luvs_You
Member since:
March, 2011
StarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 119

"HannahMarie" wrote:

"xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx" wrote:

Ew Country Music o.o
Omg How Immature Eerybody has there own opinion and if you dont like ours well On Your BIKE! if you dont like it why even enter this BOARD! FFS! Your acting like a 7 yr old and Face this COUNTRY MUSIC IS MY LIFE WITH SINGING SO THERE WE GO!!!!
Thats rite stand up for country!


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
HannahMarie
HannahMarie
Member since:
April, 2011
Star
Status: Offline
Posts: 7

"Cachey T." wrote:

"HannahMarie" wrote:

"xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx" wrote:

Ew Country Music o.o
Omg How Immature Eerybody has there own opinion and if you dont like ours well On Your BIKE! if you dont like it why even enter this BOARD! FFS! Your acting like a 7 yr old and Face this COUNTRY MUSIC IS MY LIFE WITH SINGING SO THERE WE GO!!!!
Thats rite stand up for country!
I WILL!!! ITS MY LIFE

Lost…Get Found!
Think I'm Trippin..Tie My Shoe!
Cant stand me..Sit Down!
Cant Face Me..Turn around
Love Me?..Great!
Hate Me?..Even Better!
Think I'm Ugly..Dont Look At Me
Don’t Like My Style..Dont Like yours!
Don’t Know Me..Dont Judge Me!
Think You Know Me..You Have No Idea!

Love Today As If Its Your Last


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7700
Well, to sum it all up, I have a few: Boxcar Willie (sang Ole97) and todays singers, Blake Shelten, (Ol' Red and another song that i cannot post its title, blake fans know what I mean) and i can handle a lil' Straight smile

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014


whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
Member since:
April, 2011
StarStarStarStarStar
Status: Offline
Posts: 7700

"HannahMarie" wrote:

"Cachey T." wrote:

"HannahMarie" wrote:

"xXSWAGGALICIOUSXx" wrote:

Ew Country Music o.o
Omg How Immature Eerybody has there own opinion and if you dont like ours well On Your BIKE! if you dont like it why even enter this BOARD! FFS! Your acting like a 7 yr old and Face this COUNTRY MUSIC IS MY LIFE WITH SINGING SO THERE WE GO!!!!
Thats rite stand up for country!
I WILL!!! ITS MY LIFE
Ok, im a country boy from the sticks but counry your life? Its just music, nothin to kill over.

The signature is something that a man puts his very soul, his very essense into. It is essentially his calling card to the KW universe. Sadly, I must redo mine. 9/20/2014


play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

no one gets me

The KW bar goes down with the page?

The KW bar goes down with the page?

The KW bar goes down with the page?

The KW bar goes down with the page?

The KW bar goes down with the page?

latest videos