Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

whos your fav country singer??

Posted By:
Jonathanrockz
Jonathanrockz
StarStarStarStarStar
Nickleback.

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.
what the heck are you on? hes not a country singer, hes a border line metalish counrtiesh rockstar, he never sang I want to be a coutry muslc legend. he sang I want to be a rockstar Angry SHAME! you have brought shame onto the name of country! SHAME!

FOOL! My Legend Dates Back to The 11th of 2000!!

Posted By:
briayja001
briayja001
Star
i love taylor swith

Posted By:
sexy girla Lock
sexy girla
Star
talor swirt all the way..loveeeee her!!

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar
\

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.
what the heck are you on? hes not a country singer, hes a border line metalish counrtiesh rockstar, he never sang I want to be a coutry muslc legend. he sang I want to be a rockstar Angry SHAME! you have brought shame onto the name of country! SHAME!
no wonder, you wear that hat with that symbol that makes no sence, you have a ironer on your nightstand, and your dressware does not say country.

Posted By:
Jonathanrockz
Jonathanrockz
StarStarStarStarStar
What? that band is not metalic......they are country.

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

\

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.
no wonder, you wear that hat with that symbol that makes no sence, you have a ironer on your nightstand, and your dressware does not say country.
I have a flatiron on my nightstand, I don't wear country clothing,and hats annoy me. But I'm 100% "country"

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
xXFangs.New.LoveXx
StarStarStarStarStar

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

What? that band is not metalic......they are country.
Nickelback? Country? Really? I think not. Sure, one of their videos ended up on CMT. Big woop.

-Kirsten.♥

Posted By:
Jonathanrockz
Jonathanrockz
StarStarStarStarStar

"AlphaT" wrote:

\

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.

"AlphaT" wrote:

\

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.
WHAT!? THATS NOT EVEN MY ROOM SO SHUT THE HELL UP! AND MY HAT SAYS DC! AND WHAT THE HELL? ITS JUST AN IRONIER! EVERYONE USES IT!

Posted By:
AlphaT
AlphaT
StarStarStarStarStar

"xXFangs.New.LoveXx" wrote:

"AlphaT" wrote:

\

"AlphaT" wrote:

"Jonathanrockz" wrote:

Nickleback.
I have a flatiron on my nightstand, I don't wear country clothing,and hats annoy me. But I'm 100% "redneck"
SO, ytou 45% redneck and 55% polyester?

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

I want new friends

Debating Tips

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

Should Students be able to leave school fo...

I want new friends

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

latest videos