Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Guess the song

Posted By:
sam8224
sam8224
StarStarStarStarStar
okay i saw alot of theese kind of things so I MADE ONE yay me guess the songs that i post kay here is your first song Two days past 18 he was waitin for the bus in his army green he sat down in a booth in the cafe there and gave his order to a girl with a bow in her hair...

Rest In Peace, Caylee Marie Anthony.

"When life gives you lemons, squirt the juice in your enemy's eyes!"~Happy Bunny

Guess the song

Posted By:
montana246810
montana246810
StarStarStar
guess this song she walks to school with the lunch she packed nobody knows what she is holding back wearing the same dress she wore yesterday she hides the brusies whith the linen and lace ohhhhhh

god saw you hungry so he made pizza
god saw you thirsty so he made coke
god saw you whithout a good friend ......BOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!

....................HE MADE ME!!!!!

Guess the song

Posted By:
Ellie 12
Ellie 12
StarStarStar
You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors It's the morning of your very first day You say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while Try and stay out of everybody's way It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here For the next four years in this town Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say You know I haven't seen you around, before (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and Somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them And when you're fifteen feeling like There's nothing to figure out But count to ten, take it in This is life before you know Who you're gonna be Fifteen You sit in a class next to a redheaded Abigail And soon enough you're best friends Laughing at the others girls Who think they're so cool We'll be out of here as soon as we can And then you're on you're very first date And he's got a car and you're feeling like flying And you're mamma's waiting up and you're thinking he's the one And you're dancing 'round your room when the night ends When the night ends (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and Somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them When you're fifteen and your first kiss Makes you head spin 'round but In your life you'll do things greater Than dating the boy on the football team But I didn't know it at fifteen When all you wanted Was to be wanted Wish you could go back And tell yourself what you know now Back then I swore I was gonna Marry him someday But I realized some bigger dreams of mine And Abigail gave everything she had to a boy Who changed his mind And we both cried (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall I've found time can heal most anything And you just might find who you're supposed to be I didn't know who I was supposed to be At fifteen la la la la la...la la la la la...la la la la la Your very first day Take a deep breath girl Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors

TAYLOR SWIFT ROXBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

Guess the song

Posted By:
justin17
justin17
Star
the song is called fifteen by taylorswift!! Angel

Guess the song

Posted By:
Baby260
Baby260
StarStarStarStarStar
He is a boy singing like crying he sing in spanish, english, the song is like a ring my bell.........easy how tell me??? i have prize for him..........name start for e and l....... Blush........!! Angel!!

Guess the song

Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
StarStarStarStarStar

"montana246810" wrote:

guess this song she walks to school with the lunch she packed nobody knows what she is holding back wearing the same dress she wore yesterday she hides the brusies whith the linen and lace ohhhhhh
Concrete angel

I've lost all hope for humanity....

Thank you,

Goodbye

Guess the song

Posted By:
Perkymomo
Perkymomo
StarStarStarStarStar

"Ellie 12" wrote:

You take a deep breath and you walk through the doors It's the morning of your very first day You say hi to your friends you ain't seen in a while Try and stay out of everybody's way It's your freshman year and you're gonna be here For the next four years in this town Hoping one of those senior boys will wink at you and say You know I haven't seen you around, before (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and Somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them And when you're fifteen feeling like There's nothing to figure out But count to ten, take it in This is life before you know Who you're gonna be Fifteen You sit in a class next to a redheaded Abigail And soon enough you're best friends Laughing at the others girls Who think they're so cool We'll be out of here as soon as we can And then you're on you're very first date And he's got a car and you're feeling like flying And you're mamma's waiting up and you're thinking he's the one And you're dancing 'round your room when the night ends When the night ends (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and Somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them When you're fifteen and your first kiss Makes you head spin 'round but In your life you'll do things greater Than dating the boy on the football team But I didn't know it at fifteen When all you wanted Was to be wanted Wish you could go back And tell yourself what you know now Back then I swore I was gonna Marry him someday But I realized some bigger dreams of mine And Abigail gave everything she had to a boy Who changed his mind And we both cried (Chorus) 'Cause when you're fifteen and somebody tells you they love you You're gonna believe them And when you're fifteen, don't forget to look before you fall I've found time can heal most anything And you just might find who you're supposed to be I didn't know who I was supposed to be At fifteen la la la la la...la la la la la...la la la la la Your very first day Take a deep breath girl Take a deep breath as you walk through the doors
I LOVE TAYLOR SWIFT- FIFTEEN

I Love anime Grin
espeon and her trainer

siggie pic welcome to my world

Logo made by iHistorian.
The Rainbow Cake Club!
Banner made by Azmaria55.

Pokemon!!
the doctor

i love anime
siggie pic sometimes you have to face the truth: they exist

Guess the song

Posted By:
camrose2000
camrose2000
StarStarStar

"montana246810" wrote:

Concrete Angel!!!!!!

Never be afraid to show your
True Colors

I may be smaller than you
But that doesn't make me
Defenseless

Someday I'll be livin in a big ol'
City and all your ever gonna be
Is Mean
- Taylor Swift

Guess the song

Posted By:
hotstove39
hotstove39
StarStarStarStarStar

"camrose2000" wrote:

"montana246810" wrote:

Concrete Angel!!!!!!
Yes we can all see that lol xD

I've lost all hope for humanity....

Thank you,

Goodbye

Guess the song

Posted By:
Ellie 12
Ellie 12
StarStarStar
Guess this Tell me what to do about you I already know what I can see in your eyes When you're selling the truth 'Cause it's been a long time coming So where you running to? Tell me what to do about you Chorus: You got your way of speaking Even the air you're breathing You could be anything But you don't know what to believe in You got the world before you If I could only show you But you don't know what to do Tell me what to do about you Something on your mind Baby all of the time You could bring out a room Oh yeah This day has a long time coming I say it's nothing new Tell me what to do about you You got your way of speaking Even the air you're breathing You could be anything But you don't know what to believe in You've got the world before you If I could only show you But you don't know what to do You think about it Can you ever change? Finish what you started Make me want to stay Tired of conversation Show me something real Find out what your part is Play it how you feel Tell me what to do, about you Is there anyway, anything i can say Won't break us in two 'Cause it's been a long time coming I can't stop loving you Tell me what to do about you You got your way of speaking Even the air you're breathing You could be anything But you don't know what to do believe in You've got the world before you If I could only show you But you don't know what to do Oooh

TAYLOR SWIFT ROXBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

← Previous 1 3 4

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

latest videos