Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

I'm only me when I'm with you!

Posted By:
Jesus_Loves_You_09 Lock
Jesus_Loves_You_09
StarStarStarStarStar
I'm only me when I'm with you By Taylor Swift Friday night beneath the stars, in a field behind your yard, you and I are paintin' pictures in the sky. And sometimes we don't say a thing; just listen to the crickets sing. Everything I need is right here by my side. And I know everything about you I don't wanna live without you. [ChorusGrin I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do. Well you drive me crazy half the time; the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me when I'm with you. Just a small town boy and girl livin' in a crazy world. Tryin' to figure out what is and isn't true. And I don't try to hide my tears. The secrets or my deepest fears. Through it all nobody gets me like you do. And you know everything about me. You say that you can't live without me. [Chorus] When I'm with anybody else it's so hard to be myself. Only you can tell. [ChorusGrin That I'm only up when you're not down. Don't wanna fly if you're still on the ground. It's like no matter what I do. Well you drive me crazy half the time; the other half I'm only trying to let you know that what I feel is true. And I'm only me Who I wanna be Well, I'm only me when I'm with you With you Uh huh Yeah ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ I LOVE THIS SONG!!! What do you think?

{Bye be back in 2 weeks. Sorry}

Posted By:
nichola97
nichola97
StarStarStarStar
It's a good song, kinda old though. Me and all of my best friends know it word for word, lyrics aren't necessary.

I don't disagree. I agree with a negative passion.

Posted By:
Jesus_Loves_You_09 Lock
Jesus_Loves_You_09
StarStarStarStarStar
Yeah I know its kinda old. And I didnt put the lyrics on just for you and your friends. Wink

Posted By:
nichola97
nichola97
StarStarStarStar

"Jesus_Loves_You_09" wrote:

Yeah I know its kinda old. And I didnt put the lyrics on just for you and your friends. Wink
Haha I was just saying. I love that song.

I don't disagree. I agree with a negative passion.

Posted By:
Jesus_Loves_You_09 Lock
Jesus_Loves_You_09
StarStarStarStarStar
LOL

Posted By:
Erika564
Erika564
Star
I made a video using this song on YouTube! Check it out! It's called "Taylor Swift - I'm Only Me When I'm With You (My NEW Version)"

You can run and tell that homeboy!

Posted By:
PrincessCarly
PrincessCarly
StarStarStarStar
Go Taylor!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to be the only girl you love all your life

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

_thumb_100x100

We have all played the famous game Sudoku, now play it online with this Classic ...

latest forum posts

LAST 1 TO POST WINS ! ! :D

Its a never ending game!

Counting in 2s!

Words that start with M.

best site ever

Name the last thing you ate.