Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Finish that

Posted By:
kittyluverful
kittyluverful
StarStarStarStar
I'm gonna post the first part of a song, you do the next part, then sombody else comes along and does the next part, and so on until we finish the song, then we will do the next one. This song is Are you gonna kisss me or not by Thompson Square We were sittin' up there on your momma's roof Talkin' 'bout everything under the moon With the smell of honeysuckle and your perfume All I could think about was my next move

ah

Finish that

Posted By:
rosyrockstar99
rosyrockstar99
StarStarStarStarStar
Oh, but you were so shy, and so was I. Maybe that's why it was so hard to believe when you smiled and said to me...... Are you gunna kiss me or not? Are we gunna do this or what? I think you know I like you a lot. But you're bout' to miss your shot. Are you gunna kiss me or not?

i'm sort of a dweeb

and i'm totally into eating and sleeping

oops

Finish that

Posted By:
kittyluverful
kittyluverful
StarStarStarStar
It was the best dang kiss that I'd ever had Except for that long one after that And I knew if I wanted this thing to last Sooner or later I'd have to ask For your hand So I took a chance Bought a wedding band And I got down on one knee And you smiled and said to me

ah

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

Bones

i'm pretty good at hiding my feelings

Got a question for a feminist?

Is my house haunted?

Boys got any questions for us girls

Want a bf or gf

latest videos