Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
ferosvika
ferosvika
StarStar
I love the sound of violin in the beggining Big Grin enjoy it! I took a chance, I took a shot And you might think I'm bulletproof but I'm not You took a swing, I took it hard And down here from the ground, I see who you are I'm sick and tired of your attitude I'm feeling like I don't know you You tell me that you love me then you cut me down And I need you like a heartbeat But you know you got a mean streak Makes me run for cover when you're around And here's to you and your temper Yes, I remember what you said last night And I know that you see what you're doing to me Tell me, why? You could write a book on how To ruin someone's perfect day Well, I get so confused and frustrated Forget what I'm trying to say, oh I'm sick and tired of your reasons I got no one to believe in You tell me that you want me, then push me around And I need you like a heartbeat But you know you got a mean streak Makes me run for cover when you're around Here's to you and your temper Yes, I remember what you said last night And I know that you see what you're doing to me Tell me, why? Why do you have to make me feel small So you can feel whole inside? Why do you have to put down my dreams So you're the only thing on my mind? I'm sick and tired of your attitude I'm feeling like I don't know you You tell me that you want me then cut me down I'm sick and tired of your reasons I've got no one to believe in You ask me for my love then you push me around Here's to you and your temper Yes, I remember what you said last night And I know that you see what you're doing to me Tell me, why? Why? Tell me, why? I take a step back, let you go I told you I'm not bulletproof Now you know

Hey Big Grin
my name is Vika,im 13 years old.im opened smile please add me as ur friend Big Grin thankyou~

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
kiss456
kiss456
StarStarStarStarStar
YAY!!!! THAT WAS SOOOO PRETTY....THX FOR SHARING IT Wink

Strength is not only surviving, but admitting your mistakes, realizing your weaknesses, acknowldging your accomplishments and taking action.

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
june1997
june1997
StarStarStarStar
i love taylor thank u for sharing

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
ferosvika
ferosvika
StarStar

"kiss456" wrote:

YAY!!!! THAT WAS SOOOO PRETTY....THX FOR SHARING IT Wink
ans: yes,ur welcome Wink

Hey Big Grin
my name is Vika,im 13 years old.im opened smile please add me as ur friend Big Grin thankyou~

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
ferosvika
ferosvika
StarStar

"june1997" wrote:

i love taylor thank u for sharing
ans: me too.ur welcome smile

Hey Big Grin

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
angel028
angel028
StarStarStarStar
I TOO LIKE THAT SONG

Tell Me Why-Taylor Swift

Posted By:
SummerSunflake
SummerSunflake
Star
OMG I love that song sooo much!!!

Long live, the walls we crashed through, I had the time of my life fighting dragons with you.
One day, we will be remembered.
Love Love LoveLoveLove

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

hey

Who's the most popular person on KW beside...

IS CARING BETTER THAN LOVE

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

hey

Mr.peabody and Sherman or despicable me 2

latest videos