Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Guess The Song And Artist

Posted By:
I_RawwR_U
I_RawwR_U
StarStarStar
Should have said No, Should have gone home, Should have thought twice for ya let it all go! Should have made sure that what you did with her didnt get back to me.

Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis.
The five guys who stole my heart! ♥

Posted By:
kittyninja54 Lock
kittyninja54
StarStarStarStarStar
Taylor Swift Should've Said No.

Posted By:
I_RawwR_U
I_RawwR_U
StarStarStar
Yep!

Harry, Niall, Liam, Zayn, Louis.
The five guys who stole my heart! ♥

Posted By:
Jen4714
Jen4714
Star
Easy Taylor Swift Should of Said No!

I AM SAD AND IN LOVE I THINK.

Posted By:
awanagirl
awanagirl
StarStarStar
I was ridin' shot gun with my hiar undone in the front seat of his car, Hes one hand feel on the sterin' wheel the other on my heart, I look around turn the radio down, He said "Baby is somethin' wrong" I said "Nothin' I was just thinkin' how we don't have a song"...... What song is it?? GUESS!!!

I LOVE JESUS!!!!!! I am not ashamed to say that. I got to church and I am a proud Christian.

John 3:16
For GOD do LOVED the WORLD the he GAVE HIS ONLY SON so that whoever BELIVES IN HIM shall not perish, but have ETERNAL LIFE
---------------
God gave his only son because he LOVES you. THAT is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Cachey_Luvs_You
Cachey_Luvs_You
StarStarStarStar
Um is it Taylor Swifts "Our Song"

Posted By:
Cachey_Luvs_You
Cachey_Luvs_You
StarStarStarStar
Welcome to my house, buckle up tight Everybody sings and drinks, laughs & gets high. It's a country music, a little soul, it's a rock 'n roll rodeo. We don't tolerate no sitting around Everybody's dancin', groovin' and getting on down. So before you come in here with some kind of attitude You better read the house rules. Who sings it! What song!

Posted By:
awanagirl
awanagirl
StarStarStar

"Cachey T." wrote:

Um is it Taylor Swifts "Our Song"
YEP!

I LOVE JESUS!!!!!! I am not ashamed to say that. I got to church and I am a proud Christian.

John 3:16
For GOD do LOVED the WORLD the he GAVE HIS ONLY SON so that whoever BELIVES IN HIM shall not perish, but have ETERNAL LIFE
---------------
God gave his only son because he LOVES you. THAT is AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted By:
Lynna_1700712 Lock
Lynna_1700712
StarStar
Taylor Swift

I love hanging out with my friends
Lynna

Posted By:
Ellie 12
Ellie 12
StarStarStar
Guess This Song- She was driving last Friday on her way to Cincinnati On a snow white Christmas Eve Going home to see her Mama and her Daddy With the baby in the backseat Fifty miles to go and she was running low On faith and gasoline It'd been a long hard year She had a lot on her mind and she didn't pay attention She was going way too fast Before she knew it she was spinning On a thin black sheet of glass She saw both their lives flash before her eyes She didn't even have time to cry She was so scared She threw her hands up in the air Jesus, take the wheel Take it from my hands ’Cause I can't do this on my own I'm letting go So give me one more chance To save me from this road I'm on Jesus, take the wheel It was still getting colder when she made it to the shoulder And the car came to a stop She cried when she saw that baby in the backseat Sleeping like a rock And for the first time in a long time She bowed her head to pray She said I'm sorry for the way I've been living my life I know I've got to change So from now on tonight Jesus, take the wheel Take it from my hands ’Cause I can't do this on my own I'm letting go So give me one more chance To save me from this road I'm on Oh Jesus, take the wheel Oh, I'm letting go So give me one more chance Save me from this road I'm on From this road I'm on Jesus, take the wheel Oh, take it, take it from me Oh, why, ooh

TAYLOR SWIFT ROXBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin

← Previous 1 3

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

whats your fav subject?

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

TYPE THE FIRST ALPHABET YOU SEE ON KEYBOARD!

Rate The Profile Pic Above You.

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

Give me the color of ur Shirt now:)

latest videos