x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Posted By:
rosa0315
rosa0315
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
RAD SOLO CUP IS THE MOST ALSOME SONG IN THE WORLD I HATE PEOLE WHO HATE CONTRY

Gators kick some simonal @$$!!!!! Don't like me. Idf care u can kiss my country @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
mstery1100
mstery1100
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

Most annoying song ever!
You're Crazy!!! That song is GOLD!
I love his songs. I just think this one is bad. No offence! Big Grin

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

Most annoying song ever!
You're Crazy!!! That song is GOLD!
I love his songs. I just think this one is bad. No offence! Big Grin
Lol it's my fave from him! I don't get how people can't like it!!

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
mstery1100
mstery1100
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

Most annoying song ever!
You're Crazy!!! That song is GOLD!
I love his songs. I just think this one is bad. No offence! Big Grin
Lol it's my fave from him! I don't get how people can't like it!!
It's annoying! Lol!

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted By:
rosa0315
rosa0315
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
i love red solo cup i like how it has jeff donham and bubuj

Gators kick some simonal @$$!!!!! Don't like me. Idf care u can kiss my country @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"rosa0315" wrote:

i love red solo cup i like how it has jeff donham and bubuj
Yay! You can spell and not type in caps!! I don't remember Jeff Dunhum and Buba J in it but okie dokie....

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

Most annoying song ever!
You're Crazy!!! That song is GOLD!
I love his songs. I just think this one is bad. No offence! Big Grin
Lol it's my fave from him! I don't get how people can't like it!!
It's annoying! Lol!
It's HILARIOUS. I almost died the first time I heard it!

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Posted By:
rosa0315
rosa0315
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 23
StarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
i love red solo cup

Gators kick some simonal @$$!!!!! Don't like me. Idf care u can kiss my country @$$!!!!!!!!!!!!


Posted By:
mstery1100
mstery1100
Member since:
October 2010
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2008
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

"-dani luvz u" wrote:

"mstery1100" wrote:

Most annoying song ever!
You're Crazy!!! That song is GOLD!
I love his songs. I just think this one is bad. No offence! Big Grin
Lol it's my fave from him! I don't get how people can't like it!!
It's annoying! Lol!
It's HILARIOUS. I almost died the first time I heard it!
Well.

I'm leaving KW. Bye everyone!


Posted By:
-dani luvz u
-dani luvz u
Member since:
October 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 2511
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted over 4 years ago
We heard you the first 3 times.....

Bye Kw. Nice knowing you.


Latest Forum Posts

Do You Belive We Have Free Will?

Gender Roles-moved

anime crush?

Type your name with your eyes closed

What's your favorite Anime??

Does anyone still have a nintendo DS?

Do You Belive We Have Free Will?

Boys VS. Girls | It's back!

last one to say 'summer" wins!

Type your name with your eyes closed

Latest Videos

Play Online Games