Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Hunter Hayes ♥

Posted By:
fortcheerleader79
fortcheerleader79
StarStar
Hunter Hayes? He is a good singer and is in his early 20s. Storm Warning is his new song that is amazing! The other thing about him is that he is HOT! Any one else agree?

♥Ben♥

Hunter Hayes ♥

Posted By:
kfil
kfil
Star
I luv Hunter Hayes like soooooooooooooooo much!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hunter Hayes ♥

Posted By:
Animal4ever_1910751 Lock
Animal4ever_1910751
StarStarStarStar
HUNTER HAYES IS SMOKIN' HOT Big Grin Blush AND I WAS SUPRISED BY HIS AGE WHEN I READ ABOUT IT ON A WEBSITE HE LOOKS LIKE A TEENAGER NOT SOMEONE THAT'S 20 YEARS OLD AND SOON TO BE 21

Hunter Hayes ♥

Posted By:
Texasgirl4ever
Texasgirl4ever
StarStarStarStar
Hunter Hayes is Awesome and HOT!!! Love anyone who says he is not just doesn't have good taste in music or guys Punk

Animalgirl4ever and Hunter Hayes Lover4ever

I am a TEXAN and I'm proud to be one

Horses are god's apology for men

I am not a racist but I completely hate Obama

"Don't be afraid to go after what you want to do and what you want to be but don't be afraid to be willing to pay the price"- Lane Frost World Champion Bull Rider 1963-1989 R.I.P

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

Whats Ewww to You?

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

I JUST TOOK OVER THE FORUMS

REALLY ANNOYING MCDONALDS AD!!!-moved

EMBARISSING NICK NAMES

If given the chance, what would you change...

latest videos