Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

What is ur favourite Taylor Swift song??

Posted By:
yellowgiraffe24
yellowgiraffe24
StarStarStar
our song it ROCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

turn your head to the side and look at this ; p

Posted By:
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099 Lock
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099
StarStar
Either white horse or we are never ever getting back together because I love both of them and can't decide which one I like the best!!!!!!

I love brendan!!!

Posted By:
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099 Lock
ain'tIjustadorable_2264099
StarStar
OUR SONG LYRICS I was riding shotgun with my hair undone In the front seat of his car He's got a one-hand feel on the steering wheel The other on my heart I look around, turn the radio down He says, “Baby is something wrong?” I say, “Nothing I was just thinking How we don't have a song” and he says Our song is the slamming screen door Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window When we're on the phone and you talk real slow 'Cause it's late and your mama don't know Our song is the way you laugh The first date man, I didn't kiss her and I should have And when I got home, 'fore I said amen Asking God if He could play it again I was walking up the front porch steps After everything that day Had gone all wrong or been trampled on And lost and thrown away Got to the hallway, well, on my way To my lovin' bed I almost didn't notice all the roses And the note that said Our song is the slamming screen door Sneakin' out late, tapping on your window When we're on the phone and you talk real slow 'Cause it's late and your mama don't know Our song is the way you laugh The first date man, I didn't kiss her and I should have And when I got home, 'fore I said amen Asking God if He could play it again I've heard every album, listened to the radio Waited for something to come along That was as good as our song 'Cause our song is the slamming screen door Sneakin' out late, tapping on his window When we're on the phone and he talks real slow 'Cause it's late and his mama don't know Our song is the way he laughs The first date man, I didn't kiss him and I should have And when I got home, 'fore I said amen Asking God if He could play it again Play it again, oh, yeah, oh, oh, yeah I was riding shotgun with my hair undone In the front seat of his car I grabbed a pen and an old napkin And I wrote down our song

I love brendan!!!

Posted By:
CrazeeMonkey
CrazeeMonkey
StarStarStarStarStar
We Are Never Getting Back Together, I think it's called, is my fave Big Grin

u havin a giggle m8? il bash ye head in i swear on me mum.

Posted By:
mheldan
mheldan
StarStarStar
ours

Posted By:
sana4202661 Lock
sana4202661
StarStarStarStarStar
You belong with me and Love Story!

Posted By:
Impeccable
Impeccable
StarStarStarStarStar
Love Story.

Count Your Rainbows
Not Your Thunderstorms.

Posted By:
Any1247
Any1247
StarStarStarStar
-We Are Never Ever Getting Back Together- It's also stuck in my head... YAY

~ Life is too short..... ^-^

Life is too short...

Posted By:
Jojo Beaver
Jojo Beaver
StarStarStar
We are never ever getting back together . Also Love story but if i had to choose it would be ....We are never ever getting back together .(:

Taste the rainbows !

Posted By:
directiongirl
directiongirl
StarStarStar
MEAN BY TALOR SWIFT DUH

I LOVE ONE DIRECTION
one direction at the VMA

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

KIN (Kid's International News)-moved

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

ask gurgle the stomach a question don't be...

What's your forum post count?

Check The Time (What is the exact Time)

We the Kidz

latest videos