Kw-logo-smaller

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Country Instruments

Posted By:
ILoveChicago22
ILoveChicago22
Star
Some people only like to listen to music, but if you're like me, you love the instruments in it too. For example, I love EVERYTHING about Guitars! I love playing it, I love writing songs with it, I love learning new notes! I just love everything about it!  I think its time people write, edit, and create their own music. It's not as hard as you think. It's as easy as counting! Just come up with 5 notes on an instrument ( no flutes, clarinets, ext. unless you don't want lyrics ) I'm talking Guitars, Pianos, Banjos, Tambourine, and hand held instrument. Then, when you have AT LEAST 5 notes, write down some groovy lyrics to go with the beat! It's not hard, it's surprisingly very simple, and very enjoyable too! smile

Country Instruments

Posted By:
Blakeney Girl
Blakeney Girl
StarStar
THIS IS DESTINY AND DENYA HEY smile

I DO NOT GOT NUN

Country Instruments

Posted By:
-NeverLetGo;
-NeverLetGo;
StarStarStar
I like violins & drums.

- Cross my heart & hope to die. ♥

Country Instruments

Posted By:
teenawesomeness12
teenawesomeness12
Star
Well, I like the harmonica.

This is the truth! Please don't report!

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

1515_gl_kidzworld_100x100_jpg_fz

Intriguing planets, weird and wonderful characters; challenge friends and find a...

157262_(2)

When you go back to Candyland, you’ll wonder why you ever left in the first plac...

100x100_ra_logo_girl

Uncle George has left you his farm, but unfortunately it’s in pretty bad shape. ...

_thumb_100x100

Shoot blobs with different properies to merge yellow blobs. Your blobs can be re...

latest forum posts

We the Kidz

Funniest Movie?

We the Kidz

I need some creative and interesting advices

How to go to sleep

Funniest Movie?

latest videos