Kw-halloween-logo-small
welcome to: forums > music > country > seee

Music

Country
If you like music with a twang, this is the place for you. Chat about the best country hits, albums and artists with other music lovers.

Seee

Posted By:
fin201
fin201
StarStarStar
African American childern (i am African American and iz ver proud) iny listen to dat music were the artist talking bout shaking booty and stuff...........but not me i like dat ole music,,, county music with meaning, and mostly young artist music hip hop........... i dream dat i could ones be an young artist dat shows kidz true meanin of love.............................................................I WANT TO SING......................................... I WANT UR OPIPION IN THIZ

dedicated church of christ member

Seee

Posted By:
LePrince
LePrince
StarStarStarStar
uuuuh.... learn to spell?

Whoever said I needed a signature? (。◕‿◕。)

Seee

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"fin201" wrote:

African American childern (i am African American and iz ver proud) iny listen to dat music were the artist talking bout shaking booty and stuff...........but not me i like dat ole music,,, county music with meaning, and mostly young artist music hip hop........... i dream dat i could ones be an young artist dat shows kidz true meanin of love.............................................................I WANT TO SING......................................... I WANT UR OPIPION IN THIZ
*Is  *Very  (Iny, um..?)  *That  *About  *I  (Ole, um..?) *Kids  *Meaning  *Your  *Opinion  *This 

Jag och min valp, Elvis

Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

Candy-100

A great online version of the famous Candy Crush. This is the best game launched...

Big_icon_(7)

Have you ever fancied being a ranger like those fantasy characters you love so m...

Big_icon_(4)

You run across the city in a car chase with the police officers.

Big_icon_(6)

The evil master kidnapped all of your friends!

Ow_fright_ad_100x100

Explore the world or hang out with friends in your own condo. Get a unique look,...

latest forum posts

add me cute people only

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Describe the profile pic above you

Everything Is Red~

Everything Is Red~

latest videos