Kw-logo-smaller
welcome to: forums > music > country > seee

Music

Posted By:
fin201
fin201
StarStarStar
African American childern (i am African American and iz ver proud) iny listen to dat music were the artist talking bout shaking booty and stuff...........but not me i like dat ole music,,, county music with meaning, and mostly young artist music hip hop........... i dream dat i could ones be an young artist dat shows kidz true meanin of love.............................................................I WANT TO SING......................................... I WANT UR OPIPION IN THIZ

dedicated church of christ member

Posted By:
LePrince
LePrince
StarStarStarStar
uuuuh.... learn to spell?

Whoever said I needed a signature? (。◕‿◕。)

Posted By:
JiminyCrispies
JiminyCrispies
StarStarStarStarStar

"fin201" wrote:

African American childern (i am African American and iz ver proud) iny listen to dat music were the artist talking bout shaking booty and stuff...........but not me i like dat ole music,,, county music with meaning, and mostly young artist music hip hop........... i dream dat i could ones be an young artist dat shows kidz true meanin of love.............................................................I WANT TO SING......................................... I WANT UR OPIPION IN THIZ
*Is  *Very  (Iny, um..?)  *That  *About  *I  (Ole, um..?) *Kids  *Meaning  *Your  *Opinion  *This 

Jag och min valp, Elvis
Me and my pup Elvis [ whispers ] I woke him up to do this c:

play online games

latest forum posts

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

What Time Did You Stay up to Last Night?

Who is the worst singer EVER?

country lover

What Is Your Favourite Video Game?

How to make and sell a game in this genera...

❀ What Was The Last Show or Movie You Saw...

Hello,everyone! I'm a student from China.

Should animals really be used for scientif...

What Are You Listening Too Right Now- 2015

latest videos