x

Meet New Friends!

Recommended friends are based on your interests. Make sure they are up to date.

Friends
Kidzworld Logo

Music

Taylor Swift ♥

← Previous 1 3 4
Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Because she is amazing & she deserves tons of Swifties. Swiftie? Then lets talk about how amazing she is.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD

Posted By:
-Skrillex_1985802 Lock
-Skrillex_1985802
Member since:
December 2011
Status:
Offline

Posts: 5376
StarStarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago
Taylor is amazing.

Signature
"I am Ciel Phantomhive. That is my one and only name."


Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD
NANANANA I already have it.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


Posted By:
-BeautifulPeople.
-BeautifulPeople.
Member since:
August 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 569
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

"TheEternalStud" wrote:

"-BeautifulPeople." wrote:

Taylor is amazing, beautiful. Her voice is so perf.
Wasn't your idol Cher Lloyd?
I watched this thing about Taylor, and I suddenly fell in love with her.
Well, okay then.
I want her new CD so much! xD
NANANANA I already have it.
nonononono Frown

Posted By:
TheEternalStud
TheEternalStud
Member since:
October 2012
Status:
Offline

Posts: 251
StarStarStarStar
Posted about 4 years ago

"-Skrillex" wrote:

Taylor is amazing.

The Vampire Diaries
Ed Sheeran
Taylor Swift
Harry Potter
One Republic
Delena
Klaroline


← Previous 1 3 4

Latest Forum Posts

The Banning Game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The person below me

What have I done...

The Banning Game

America

The Banning Game

Type The First Word That You Think Of!

The Banning Game

The Banning Game

Latest Videos

Play Online Games